Topic: xmas

hi would like to wish all chordies a wonderful christmas and a prosperous new year

stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

2 (edited by TwangTown 2013-12-23 19:18:25)

Re: xmas

Also Christmas wishes from down here in NZ. Time Christmas eve here already so its nearly time to get the Christmas song sheets out and a bottle of my favourite celebratory beverage. Have a safe and fulfilling Holiday season Chordians!

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"

Lovely.  Thanks to both of you, and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year wishes back to you.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

ditto above message^

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas from Portugal, hoping your strings never break and always stay in tune.

Feliz Natal e bom Novo Ano.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

MERRY CHRISTMAS to Chordieland!!!!

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry xmas

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

zguitar wrote:

MERRY CHRISTMAS to Chordieland!!!!

I'm really liking the word 'Chordieland'.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Merry Christmas Chordieland from Cape Breton, Canada.. All the best in the new year..

Badeye    cool cool

one caper after another

Here's wishing all Chordians a Happy Christmas from a wet and windy England Have a good one.
ark

Yep Merry Christmas Chordi-friends!  (yep I had to be different LOLOL, but then it wouldnt be me would it?)

and a ROCKING NEW YEAR!

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Merry Christmas to all!
dj

Merry Christmas to all the Chordie Family !!!!

Joe

Merry Christmas everyone !

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Wishing all Chordians a Very Merry Christmas or a Merry whatever you celebrate smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Hoping the holidays find all Choridians with peace and goodwill in your soul.

Merry Christmas

KAP

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Merry Christmas to all and may the New Year be good to all

Merry Christmas too the whole chordie nation!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Merry Christmas everyone. Hoping today is an NGD for lots of you.

the chordie geordie

Merry Christmas to all! Ours was special; my father spent his 80th Christmas with us. I am blessed.
dj

Merry Christmas, All! Damn, missed it. Oh, well...
Cheers!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic