1 (edited by joeyjoeyjoey 2013-12-24 20:31:03)

Topic: Good News for and from JJJ

My wife went to the doctors today. Her numbers (CEA count) went down from 86 to 75.  I still don`t want to get my hopes up but I can`t help but be happy about the latest news. I`m hoping for the best but still expecting the worst. After the past 3 months I finally have something to look forward to.  This is the best xmas present I have ever gotten. Merry xmas to everyone.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: Good News for and from JJJ

Glad to hear it Joey - You deserve some good news.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

glad too hear that also,hope things will get better soon for you and your family.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hoping this is just the first step for your better half and that improvement continues.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Roger Guppy wrote:

Hoping this is just the first step for your better half and that improvement continues.

Roger

^^^ Me too. ^^^

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Nothing better than good news like that for Christmas. I hope things continue to get better for you two in the coming new year.

Joe

Keep the hope alive Joey.  Merry Christmas

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Great news Joey, Christmas is a time for miracles, and a time for hope

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"

Sounds to me like Christmas came a day early, for ya'll. I know from experience just how good it makes you feel when the doctors come in and all they have to say is good news. We are all hoping that this continues and is only the 1st of many good reports to come.

Nela

Prayers, miracles, and hope for the future sent out to you and yours Joe!  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Great news mate !!

Great to hear, JJJ ... any time of year is perfect for news like this. Most of the blessings of this life are temporary, so you've taken the right view: enjoy it now, however long it lasts. May every one of your days together be precious, and may there be lots and lots of them to come!

Good news, JJJ - hope things continue to improve...

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic