Topic: Newiest acquisition

For Christmas my wife got me the Rocksmith 2014 "game" for our Xbox360
So I had to get a guitar to use with it, went to our local Guitar Center yesterday and picked up an Epiphone Les Paul Junior
It was on clearance for $99.99

Don

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l398/dman4505/IMG_0001_zpsc09d0d92.jpg

We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Re: Newiest acquisition

I like the chair smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

3 (edited by beamer 2014-01-10 00:28:50)

Well we got the same game,, Ill tell ya what,, dont pick a song you already know.  I have been playing Blitzkerig Bob for years,, and the way this game is set if for you to do it by the chords they sayLOLOL so on a song I have been jamming for yrs, it said I stunk.  It uses the 5 cords in the first position for E and A but if you do a E5power chord at the 7th fret it wont clock it.  The games are kinda fun but then game Lag hits when you get to the fast parts of the them.
Still trying to sort it out.

Nice deal on the guitar!

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Russell_Harding wrote:

I like the chair smile

Good one ... LOL

Russell_Harding wrote:

I like the chair smile

me too
it's really comfy

Don

We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

I like both.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman