Topic: Music tattoos ?

Do you have a tattoo of your guitar, drums, keyboard, horn or anything having to do with music ?  Maybe a musical note tattoo ?  I myself am a biker and have biker tattoos.  I'm thinking about getting a tattoo of my Fender Strat.

Without rock and roll, there is no music.

Re: Music tattoos ?

I don't have any tattooes, but a member of Chordie who doesn't come around much any more offered to tattoo my avatar for me.  I considered it, but then remembered how much I hate needles.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I have my Rickenbacker 450 and my daughters Fat Strat tattooed on my arm. Criss crossed like crossbones.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

The only tattoo I have ever considered is a circle of 5ths on the inside of my left forearm.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

jerome.oneil wrote:

The only tattoo I have ever considered is a circle of 5ths on the inside of my left forearm.

I once drank most of a 5th and checked myself for tattoos when I finally woke up the next day ............. wink

DE

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

Jerome that's a great idea and i'm stealing it.

My left shoulder and arm is Jimi Hendrixed up. His face, the words "Voodoo Chile," a stylized stratocaster and the artist's reimagination of the Axis:Bold as Love cover art.

Dirty Ed wrote:
jerome.oneil wrote:

I once drank most of a 5th and checked myself for tattoos when I finally woke up the next day ............. wink

DE

Once....yeah, right.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Yup, but it's not "my guitar", it's just the "idea" of a guitar, with a treble clef.  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.