Topic: Loopers

I'm new to this forum and I don't know if this subject has come up yet but I'm going to buy a looper in the next month or so and I'm liking the Lil" Looper because of the price and the simplicity. I wonder if anyone else has this product.

2 (edited by beamer 2013-04-08 15:25:28)

Re: Loopers

I dont have one, a few other folks do.  once you learn them they are pretty cool

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Hopefully Russell Harding sees and replies to your post, Terrymaki. I believe he uses a loop station made by BOSS, and he's posted some video on Chordie of him using it ... does an excellent job with it!

4 (edited by Russell_Harding 2014-01-25 02:00:53)

Tenement Funster wrote:

Hopefully Russell Harding sees and replies to your post, Terrymaki. I believe he uses a loop station made by BOSS, and he's posted some video on Chordie of him using it ... does an excellent job with it!

Thanks for the nice compliment TF I have a Boss RC 20XL loop station it's great for my needs I also use a foot switch made by Boss FS-6 it allows me to loop up or down through 11 different loops I have 18 minutes that's quite a lot, enough to play progressions for all 11 loops you may not need to spend this much you can buy them a lot cheaper it depends on what your using it for there great fun smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

I rec'd a Boss RC-3 looper pedal for Christmas.  I haven't used it a lot....but so far I'm loving it.  Easy to use....and I have several minutes of loop time.  Looks like it will stand up pretty well with lots of use.

It's better to burn out....than it is to rust

Guitar Hacker wrote:

I rec'd a Boss RC-3 looper pedal for Christmas.  I haven't used it a lot....but so far I'm loving it.  Easy to use....and I have several minutes of loop time.  Looks like it will stand up pretty well with lots of use.

I use Boss equipment exclusive there rugged and reliable I find new tones and ideas each time I use my Boss ME-50 I did some loops today with my loop station and transferred them to my Tascam DP24 and added some live drums that I played with my hands from my YDD Yamaha drum machine nice sound with the foot switch playing the bass pedal you can beat them with some real feeling sounds like a real kit not like a machine I think you just have to explore and experiment and you will lock in on some nice sounds that go's for any instrument smile

Russell ... you're a regular Steve "One Man Band" Winwood (LOL).

Tenement Funster wrote:

Russell ... you're a regular Steve "One Man Band" Winwood (LOL).

LOL I think your gonna like the one I'm working on just need to add some vocals kind of delta blues feel smile