Topic: One of them days

Where you know you should be playing and you just cant get the motivation!

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: One of them days

I think that happens too all of us beamer.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Yep. Been there a lot in the past year. There are lots of times that I just don't have time. So I tell myself that when I do have time I must do it just to keep it up. But lo and behold, when I get time, I just don't feel like it. It's a phase and it will pass.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

it was the weather! LOLOLOL grey and cold,, boy in bed with 103 feaver (hes better now) prior day of chors and making a stupid mistake (clogged sewar line because I put a rag in the hole for the spotty and a dog stepped on it sending it down line!),, BUT hey the good and bad news was that the rebuilt engine is finally in the 73 bug,,, but now needs a new fuel pump! pinhole in the bladder!  sooo close,, yet still so far LOLOOLOL Bright side,, CHORDIESTOCK IS ONLY 10 DAYS AWAY!! --- IM SOOOO READY!!!

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

I have those days also, although it is usually just one day.  I grab the guitar and know right away that today is not a good day.  My playing and singing are off and I know it, so I just stay away and try again the next day. It's life.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

saturday; i've had this virus (on me not the PC) since new year, so i only did 1 show this year so far, till saturday when the agent guilted me into playing, so much as i wanted to go to my local club and get lubricated, i headed down to milford haven, which is right on the irish sea. it wasn't just raining it was chucking it down, the wind was gale force, so i got soaked and froze with the cold. but being the trouper i am, i soldiered on, and by the end of the night i felt much better, till i had to face the storm again....roll on summer  cool

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.