Topic: shoulder surgery

I go in for shoulder surgery this morning oh for the joy fretting arm

Let no talents go unused

Re: shoulder surgery

If it's to correct a cartilage tear, you'll be glad you did. I had my done six or so years ago. While the recovery was a drag, the end result has been great.  I can row, paddle, swim, raise my hand, exercise, anything I want.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Hoping everything goes well for you and recovery is quick!!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Wishing you a swift recovery.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Good luck to you.  Everything will turn out good, I hope.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Good luck to ya and wishing you a quick recovery.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Been there, done that. Torn rotator cuff where the collar bone had seperated and was worn "bone to bone". Cuff repaired and about 1" of the collor bone removed. It will take some time to get over the surgury but you should see a vast improvement very soon. Take your time, do your excerises as directed and proceed as your doctor directs you. After my surgury I was able to get back into bowling and even carried a 200+ average in several leagues. With practice and league bowling I was doing well over 100 games per week. Best wishes with your surgury - leep us informed on your progress.

Nela

8 (edited by gtx 2014-02-12 16:43:07)

I had exact same thing about two and half years ago Nela, everything Hunky Dory now. Like Zurf says the recovery is a bit of a pain in the arse but it was worth it. Fire Art, I hope your op is as much a success as mine was. Good luck.

the chordie geordie

Hope you get back in shape soon and all goes well for you.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hope your surgery goes well, Fire Art ... speedy recovery!