Topic: Update on my wife.

Well the cancer spread to her spine and caused it to collapse. Now she needs a back brace and has to go through radiation treatments. She was doing good for a short time. As for me, I have pretty much accepted the situation. I had to use "Alternative Means" to get to sleep. Now that I am sleeping, I am seeing things more clearly. We are starting to prepare for the inevitable. It`s not good, but it has to be done. That`s it. Just venting a little.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: Update on my wife.

Vent away.  I am sorry to hear about the turn in her health.  I know at this point it is "inevitable", but pain and suffering is just not fair,  not right, makes ya angry.  I can't imagine what you are all going through, but my thoughts are with you ALL that this may be as painless as possible.  It sucks.  I wish I had some words that could help.  If I were in your shoes, I think I might be looking for something to smash.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

I really feel for you guys Joey.  Just one moment at a time.  Hang in there

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Joey, my prayers go out to you and your family. It's always difficult to see the ones we love in pain. As Amy said vent away ,your Chordie family is here for support.

Joe

I couldn't say anything better than Amy did.  Put my name down with hers.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

My thoughts are with you and your dear wife as you suffer this ordeal together. 

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

jjj wish I could say or help anyway I could all I can do is say a prayer and tell you too stay as strong as you can.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

So sorry, jjj. Really don't know what to say, but very best wishes to you both...

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

Best wishes to both of you Joey. Wish I could do something to help...you'll both be in my thoughts.

Joey, nothing helpful can really be said, but I feel for you and hope you have all the support you need through this rough journey.

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"

Hang in there bud and cherish the memories. My thoughts are with you as well. Cancer Sucks.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

I just don't know what to say Joey, I'm so sorry. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

I sure hate to hear this. May God be merciful and block any potential pain in the way he did for my Dear wife. She went through a lot but pain was nearly nonexistent.   Joey music and my musical friends have been and are a great help getting through tuff times. I have set here playing without singing with tears running down my cheeks but when I'm through I feel up lifted. I went to a jam session last night and it occupied my mind for a while. Your music can be a great tool for you in this battle. May God Bless you and yours in this difficult time. Al

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Words don't really mean much at a time like this but we are all rallying around you.

I have very little experience with this so take this with a grain of salt. I think it gets to a point (seems like where you are now) that passing is the better of the two evils. Suffering, pain, anxiousness about how long they will have to endure. Just this past year the principal at my son's school got to this point. Struggling and waiting each new day for the end to come.

Praying of your family.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Joey...   seems some pretty nice folk here are thinking about you guys. 
Me, I'm a sideline kind of a guy but, man,  my thoughts are with you too. 
Steal an extra hug and if you get any static, tell her I told you to  wink

Jim

Joey..  thoughts and prayers with you and yours..  words are hard to find.  Deadstring.. you are so right.. what you said.

Sorry to hear that jjj god be with you and your family