Topic: Dead and alive again

I saw that Walter Williams of the O'jays music group died and awoke in the morge,his pacemaker started working again he had too kick his way out of a body enclosure bag.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: Dead and alive again

Kickin your way out of a body bag would be great blues tune

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

3 (edited by dino48 2014-03-02 01:45:09)

topdown wrote:

Kickin your way out of a body bag would be great blues tune

Jeff I had too laugh when that vision went through my mind it,it would make a good tune. That must have scared the you know what out of him! This guy was in one of those body locker things also I think.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I wonder if this is the same person who was set to me embalmed and woke up

"Growing old is not for sissies"

It's a  heck of an image.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

How is that even possible. Unless he still had a pulse and they missed it. I'm assuming it takes a while to get from place to place and get put in a bag. If he was actually dead, there's no coming back from being gone that long.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Russell_Harding wrote:

I wonder if this is the same person who was set to me embalmed and woke up

Ya Russell he was scheduled for that,this makes me think of some of the old scary movies like when they bury people alive,I would have thought they would make really sure someone is dead. He had a heart pacemaker that restarted his heart.

lucky they didn't do a post mortem isn't it?

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

zguitar wrote:

How is that even possible. Unless he still had a pulse and they missed it. I'm assuming it takes a while to get from place to place and get put in a bag. If he was actually dead, there's no coming back from being gone that long.

I wonder about that too because if there is no breathing the blood cannot circulate to the brain and if the brain is denied oxygen the brain cells deteriorate rapidly even if he did wake there would be a huge loss of awareness they would be a vegetable at the least I would like to hear what the doctors had to say

"Growing old is not for sissies"