Topic: Greek tv clips GB Blues Band

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-4nBCmxmX0
found  these greek  tv clips  of  one  of  our  gigs ,hope  you  like  t.hem

Re: Greek tv clips GB Blues Band

Grah that was super,I guess you and the band are real popular to be on tv. You really nailed Lou Reeds walk on the wildside! and the watchower was great also. Hope we can see more.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thanks  Dino they  were  clips  from last  Augusts  end  of  summer  concert Manos  who  runs  the  local  station   did  a  great  job with  the  filming .I  always  enjoy  playing   at that  venue  in Sitia as it  has  a  great  atmosphere .There  are  events   throughout   the  summer at which all  the  local bands  get  an opportunity  to   do a  night the  council  fund everything to  help  boost  tourism and  the  tv cover  it  as  part of  the deal  so we  all  benefit .

Looks like a lot of fun,I would have too stay away from their ozo drinks though that stuff is good but it puts my lights out.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

we  drink  raki  dino  , raki   rocks