Topic: HELLOOOO SA!!!

Hey, are there any other south africans out there? Looking for some Karen Zoid songs...chords please...I suck at tabs!
Any SA music, pleeeeeze!

Re: HELLOOOO SA!!!

Ek ben  een verkleedmannetjie. I was almost South African, in 1997, I had a job, I had all the paperwork, I just had to find a place to stay, I even know my way in the centre of Cape Town, than I do in my own country. I've been there at least 12 times. I am even able to guide a group of people starting in Johannesburg, over Pretoria, through the Drakensbergen, and to go to that splendid little town in the mountains, in the neighbourhood of that village there are those beautiful little waterfalls, going back down to Krüger, and driving back over Pretoria, to hartebeesdam, to suncity, especially the palace hotel. From there, driving west, and a few hours later going south, direction Port Elisabeth, passing that fantastic dam (forgot the name). About 50 kilometers before Port Elisabeth, you have also a park, more elephants, than taking the N2, the fantastic flower route, passing that magnificent bridge, and again, you will see another park, where you can go, and feed the elephants, last time there was a babyphant, died 6 months later, continuing and visiting the storm river mouth, and continue to Cape Town, never without a night in Wilderness, in the Wilderness Hotel. From there up to Oudtshoorn, also to see the caves and the crocodilepark, going back through the fantastic scenery, direction George, Knysna and to sleep, I try Mosselbay, I will even post a letter to you. I really know the distances and time so well, that I have time to buy, tomato, or bananachutney 50 kilometer before the famous pass, and I never missed a trip to see the sun going under. If I have time, I make a tour going to Cape Aghulas, a little bit neglected, and over Bredasdorp I come back on the N2, than down to Cape Town. Mostly I went to Tygervalley, because my friends live in Durbanville. Stellenbosch, Franschhoek, I have seen it all and yet I want to do this again ASAP, I always look for houses.
I hope that this will support you enough. A friend. But as we are on a music site, post some articles about the south african music.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: HELLOOOO SA!!!

Ja jy is regtig 'n verkleermannetjie! You sound as if you really enjoyed sa. I live about 12 km from Sun City and the Pilansberg Nature reserve. Have you gone on one of the hot-air balloon trips over the Pilansberg? iT'S ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. So, SA music... JUST AS AMAZING! Check out Karen Zoid (rock chick extrodinaire!),  Just Ginger, Water shed, Chris Chameleon ( with or without Boo ), Spoonfeedas, Fokkofpoliesiekar ( hope admin can't speak afrikaans...) Disselboom...hell, the list is endless. So if you live in Belgium, do you know a group of 2 brothers called Coleske, they're south african! Ans as we say here in sunny sa...local is lekker!