Topic: NUD

My daughter spent her own money to buy a gorgeous solid mahogany Luna ukelele.  She's already watched Justinguitar's intro uke lesson and is having a blast. 

I'll get pics up soonly.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Re: NUD

Oh, and if a new member named Abbster happens to join us, that'll be my little girl.  Treat her nice.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Happy nu day,and we will treat her well zurf.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

My daughter loves playing ukelele. I`m sure yours will too. If she has questions, I`m sure she will answer them for her.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Good for her! I'm thinking you've got the start of a pretty hot family band going there.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

That's great! Happy NUD to the Abbster...

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

COOL!  Happy NUD to Abbster!!!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Ukes are a blast! Happy NUD Abbster!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

What they all said! smile And why wouldnt we treat her nice? Just cause your so fun to mess with? LOLOLOL

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Photo please. Zurf you should know better.

I am happy for you and your daughter.
Dj

It'll be nice to have another Chordian join the discussion. An advance welcome to Abbster!

I tried a uke several years ago, and can practically cover the entire fretboard with one hand ... way too small a gadget for me.