Topic: SKYPE anyone?? 5*24 (its 8 pm tx time)

Currently signed on. all kids out of house, wife watching mad men on net flix, rain outside.

Can anyone come out and play?? im leaving it on til i go to bed.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: SKYPE anyone?? 5*24 (its 8 pm tx time)

Sorry I missed ya Scott.  Hope you fou d someone to play!!!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Me too. I am in the UK and without a guitar so I could not have joined in sad

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I don't have a camera on my computer right now.  Well, not one that's useful.  Besides, I was out defending the mid-Atlantic from semi-spherical latex demons and foam rubber animals.  The kids and I had fun poking holes in stuff from a distance.  After as many shots as I took today, my back had been "exercised".  36# draw x many, many shots...owie!

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Zurf wrote:

I don't have a camera on my computer right now.  Well, not one that's useful.  Besides, I was out defending the mid-Atlantic from semi-spherical latex demons and foam rubber animals.  The kids and I had fun poking holes in stuff from a distance.  After as many shots as I took today, my back had been "exercised".  36# draw x many, many shots...owie!

Zurf what are you playing?,sounds like your kid are getting revenge.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:
Zurf wrote:

Zurf what are you playing?,sounds like your kid are getting revenge.

We were at the archery range. I use balloons taped to the targets as a training tool for the kids. It's more of a reward to pop a balloon than to hit a cricle on a piece of paper.  There's also 3D range through the woods with different stations to shoot at foam rubber statues of animals. We aren't hunters, but the varying terrain, chance to walk in the woods, and other aspects makes the 3D course a different challenge from the field targets.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

zurf, I love archery we had that as a sport at my high school,it is one of my favorite things but we do not have a range around here.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman