Topic: NGD Sorta

I'm a huge fan of these old Guild imports called Madeiras. They made a model called the A32-SB for a few years in the early 60's. I got my first when I was six, my second last year (which I turned in to an electric acoustic), and today I've acquired my third. This bad boy is a gift for a friend though.

So excited. Best $150 guitar I've ever bought. smile

-Joe

Re: NGD Sorta

Well, Happy NGD to ya, sorta! I love old and obscure guitars, I do a little work on em, make em sound and play better, then give them to budding guitarists with the suggestion that they give it to someone else when they upgrade to a new or better guitar.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Happy NGD! Pics please before you give it away!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

How nice of you to buy a favorite so that you can give it away.  I think your friend will be pleased.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Honestly I wanted to keep it. wink

Friends are more valuable than guitars. 

Some friends are more valuable than guitars. 

Some friends are more valuable than most guitars.

Some friends are more valuable than most guitars, but not your last guitar. 

Eh, you probably should have kept it.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

happy ngd,nice of you too to give it too a friend.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Happy NGD and "Unselfish Gift Day".

Zurf ... too funny!