Topic: Wow.

I haven't been playing much - been very, very busy.  I am messing around with my guitar tonight trying to sing some old country gospel and I can tell you that even C,F,G songs in 3/4 time are beyond my reach tonight.  I can't sing, I can't pick, and I surely can't sing AND pick. 

I believe it's time for a healthy dose of Dr. Who on Netflix and possibly a nightcap.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Re: Wow.

Zurf wrote:

I haven't been playing much - been very, very busy.

I'm rowing the other side of that boat with you.

Give it a try tomorrow, then the next day, then the next day,........

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I've been in that boat more than a few times myself. Hang in there Zurf!

Well....  The more I drink, the better I'll sound. smile

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

Getting a bit rusty myself. More lubrication needed, I think...

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

I hate to hear that Zurf.  Seems like I'm at the opposite end of the spectrum.  There's only been a few days in the last month that I haven't played a gig, or sat in on an acoustic jam, played at an open mic or did some fireside pickin'.  Philly Ray, Bo Crowder and I played for four nights last week at the Riversmallies Buckeye Rodeo and mentioned some of the pickers we wish were there with us around the fire.  Your ears burn a little last weekend? wink

I hope things turn around for ya brutha and you're back to mashin' them wires again soon.

DE

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

normtheguitar wrote:

Getting a bit rusty myself. More lubrication needed, I think...

The ultimate cure!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

It's nice to have been thought of Dirty Ed. I wish I could have been there. I haven't been on a river yet this year!  I've only fished ponds, and those were teaching kids to fish rather than trying to catch my own. I think I've caught two new little fishers this year. I'm taking 10 more out tomorrow, with the help of a few friends. All girls. Not one boy has asked to go fishing. My little next door neighbor turns 4 on Tuesday. I thought about giving him a pole, but he's not ready for anything pointy just yet.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude