Topic: Had to go back

When shopping last week for a new amp I could not help but to strum a few guitars. Kind of fell in love with a Ibanez AEL30 for the price. After thinking about it for a week I called my sales rep and asked what he could do for me. Well, went back and this was the the outcome.

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u464/johndemitruk/IMG_0025_zpsf66a3f37.jpg

Re: Had to go back

Happy New Guitar Day. I hope she plays as well as she looks. smile

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Pretty guitar. Enjoy.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Happy NGD and thanks for posting the pic!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Very nice and happy NGD!!! Hope she brings you years of playing joy!

Dave

Nice looking guitar,happy new guitar day.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

What a beauty!  Congratulations and happy NGD.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I considered the AEL line awhile back. My first guitar was an Ibanez and it was just hard to play even after being set up correctly.

Happy NGD!!!!

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a real beauty, Jack! Congratulations, and Happy NGD. I'm a real fan of Ibanez gear, and they've gone from their "knock off" status back in the 60's and early 70's, to being makers of some real fine gear. I hope you get many years of enjoyment from your new unit.

zguitar wrote:

I considered the AEL line awhile back. My first guitar was an Ibanez and it was just hard to play even after being set up correctly.

Happy NGD!!!!

I was first looking at the AEF37 because it has such a sweet finish. Went with the AEL because I liked the deeper rich tone and it plays like there are no strings.