Topic: Sound cloud

Any  one  having  problems  uploading  at  the  moment .I  have  found that  since  I  got  my  new  computer  (windows  8 )that I  had  to  use  the  old  uploader  on sound  cloud  which worked  fine ,however  this  week it  seems  to  have  disappeared  completely   and  while  the  new uploader    seems  to    do its  job  ie you  drag  and  drop  your  files  onto the  blank  page  it  shows  ,then it  tells   you  its  uploading  ,but  no  save  button appears   so  you  cant  complete  the  upload  at  the  end .
I've written to  sound  cloud  about  it ( n0 reply) and  gone  through  there  problem page  with  no success
Any  ideas  greatfully  received.

Re: Sound cloud

Bummer,hope you get it figured out soon,I really want a mac computer windows are almost always messed up.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Another horror story pertaining to windows 8. That OS should have been dumped when it became obvious, a month after it's release, that it was a failure. But hey, that's just my opinion. YMMV.

try downloading chrome and doing a browser-based upload that way.

its back and  working now   no problems  , lets  see  how  long  it  lasts