Topic: If you're a Paranormal investigator, you can use your guitar.

Hello everyone

That's right, you can contact spirits through music. Ask them what song they like, and ask them to tap three times or something. Better than a ouiji board, hm? And you don't need a liscence. Go on, go to a haunted location and TRY it. I haven't yet, but I will. I'm training to be a Parapsychologist.

G'luck

PS: BOO!

PPS: Sorry for having a rant at Roger Guppy or whoever but you said something out of order, and I do get angry.

don't ever stand aside, don't ever be denied
you gotta be who you be if you're comin' with me
cool
okay??

Re: If you're a Paranormal investigator, you can use your guitar.

Come on everyone say something, this is interesting!

cool
okay??

Do you think I can contact Hendrix, John Entwistle, John Bonham and Elvis and get a dead man's gig going ...

They still write that Elvis is still alive, like they also wrote that Paul McCartney was dead, because of the sleeve of the album abbeye road.
To conract spirits, I don't know, and I am very interessed in a lot of things who are called "paranormal." You have to admit that there are a lot of (strange) facts you can't explain.
I wanted to ask something, about haunted places. If you watch a movie, or read articles, I have the impression that the most of them are in England. I confess that I never visited a haunted house, and it is not because you see nothing that there IS NOTHING. Can people see a virus, using just their eyes? NO, but still it exists, example AIDS virus. I admit that I am open 100% for this very interesting item, and sometimes, when playing guitar, I have the impression, is it real or not?, that suddenly having a deceased artist in my mind, I start playing more in the style he used, and MORE, I have the impression that on some moments, I play twice as good, asking myself why. I hope to see more answers on this topic.
Greetings

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Virginia claims a fair number.  As does just about every major town in the vicinity of the U.S. Civil War's fighting.  That was a bloody, ruthless affair.   A bit odd because I'd think that if folks spirit's were going to linger behind their bodies that the ferocity of that war would be enough to chase them away from the material plane rather than make them want to hang out a while longer. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

gitaardocphil wrote:

They still write that Elvis is still alive, like they also wrote that Paul McCartney was dead, because of the sleeve of the album abbeye road.
To conract spirits, I don't know, and I am very interessed in a lot of things who are called "paranormal." You have to admit that there are a lot of (strange) facts you can't explain.
I wanted to ask something, about haunted places. If you watch a movie, or read articles, I have the impression that the most of them are in England. I confess that I never visited a haunted house, and it is not because you see nothing that there IS NOTHING. Can people see a virus, using just their eyes? NO, but still it exists, example AIDS virus. I admit that I am open 100% for this very interesting item, and sometimes, when playing guitar, I have the impression, is it real or not?, that suddenly having a deceased artist in my mind, I start playing more in the style he used, and MORE, I have the impression that on some moments, I play twice as good, asking myself why. I hope to see more answers on this topic.
Greetings

Very interesing reply, cool.
I've had quite a lot of luck talking to ghosts, but on my last vigil, I forgot to use aguitar. D'oh! If you have a desceased artist in your mind, my only explanation is that your mad. Don't worry it's quite common, don't take offense to that! The weirdest thing is that you could be very slowly developing a psychic ability, and you have a spirit guide talking to you. I would not noeally recommend being a medium, even though it's extremely unlikely you will. (what's this got to do with guitar? oh well!)
I hope to be aParapsychologist some day, I'm already quite knowledgable on the topic. Sorry if I'm bragging there, I can't help it.

Will

cool
okay??

Will, You really have to get a bebo account, then you talk about anything you feel like.

There is no such thing as off topic on bebo.

Check out my site for some incredible garbage.

Bon nuit

Davide

on the other hand if you play horribly or you cant sing youll probably just end up ngering the spirits and having some pet cemmetary thing going on

So Red Delicious

Sanguine, I think I'm going to piss my pants (shorts for the colonials) if you carry on like this smile

we say pants to matey

So Red Delicious

People tell ME to grow up, look at you!

cool
okay??

who me or acmecorp im just sitting here looking at the cows and corn  you know my state is bigger than your whole country thats weird

So Red Delicious

You are a very lackluster trainee  parapsychologist if you haven't been to a haunted location and TRIED it yet. You might fail the practical. How do you train to be a parapsychologist? Read lots of MR James stories? 
My friend Madam Blavatsky says Keith Moon told her you can't contact the dead cos they are dead.

--------------

"Very flat Norfolk" to paraphrase Noel  Gallagher and Liam Coward in that great west end hit Private Lives

OK, I'm just changing my shorts ...

bobby moore wrote:

You are a very lackluster trainee  parapsychologist if you haven't been to a haunted location and TRIED it yet. You might fail the practical. How do you train to be a parapsychologist? Read lots of MR James stories? 
My friend Madam Blavatsky says Keith Moon told her you can't contact the dead cos they are dead.

--------------

"Very flat Norfolk" to paraphrase Noel  Gallagher and Liam Coward in that great west end hit Private Lives

Yes, well erm, just be quiet and I'll think about it.

cool
okay??

theres nothing really to thik about i mean parapsychology is a pretty empty field so if that is your chosen profession there wont be to much job competition so in my united states terminology your golden

So Red Delicious

You're wrong, there's loads of para. reaserchers.
But let's move away from that topic I'm getting annoyed. mad

cool
okay??

well no dont need to get frumpy about it sorry so what do you in the uk do for fun

So Red Delicious

Ha you talk weird lol. What does frumpy mean. I'll give you and David my email address, so I can do some more verbal jousting or whatever you call it.

cool
okay??

sounds nice and frumpy means ruffled

So Red Delicious

What does Ruffled mean?

cool
okay??

Yes, I do believe in PARANORMAL things. There is the phenomenon of DEJA VU to start, you see something, and you are convinced you saw it before, but you were never there before.

In combination with my job, I followed for about 2 years a course, with 5, 6 other persons, in private, given by a skilled HYPNOTIST and believe it or not, I saw "things" that you can't explain.
The most fascinating fact is "regression", under hypnosis, you go back in time, I DID SEE, AND I USED IT TOO, AND THIS IS NOT SOME KIND OF JOKE OR BULL****, BUT THE REALITY.
It can even result, into a situation, like "another, earlier life. It is difficult to believe, and even more difficult to understand and accept, there are people, under hypnosis, speaking a language that they don't speak, and more, they start to speak "old English, or old France", languages you will only find in dusty libraries. They even described houses, castle's, and scientists did explore this, like a woman was telling that, somewhere in the middle ages, she lived in a castle, in England, they had to escape because they were under heavy attack, using a secret underground path, 2-3 kilometres long, ending at a specific point.
The scientists didn't find a castle, just green grass, but what they saw, looking around, were objects who were described very accurate. MORE: THEY DID FIND THE SECRET TUNNEL.
This caused a change in me. Since the hypnosis sessions, I am getting more and more convinced that reincarnation exists, and although this course was 20 years ago, I need just a few hours to refresh my memory, and there I go. I used it a few times, because it "eats" time and was not so easy to combine with my other work. I can only tell, it is working. I kid, 9 years old, refused to eat a lot of things, like meat, vegetables, and the parents became more or less desperate, somebody must have told them that I was able to hypnotise, and starting very sceptic, it was years ago, it turned in a great success within 3 months. Unfortunately, I had to refuse people, because as I told, you need about 90 minutes.
Sometimes, I am thinking having this skill, that it's a pity that I don't use it. Everybody can learn this skill, it is all turning around "suggestions", who are very close to the truth. I stop now, because if I continue, I will have a 40 pages manuscript.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

As above, I prefer the term supernatural.  Natural describes those things that science can analyze and determine.  Supernatural, as I understand it, is to describe those things that outside the analytical.

To pick a very popular subject, let's think about Creation.  Science can look at how old something is, it can look at what must have taken place in the past, but it cannot determine WHY matter came to exist.  It must have happened because we have it.  We see it.  We feel it.  But we cannot know from science WHY matter came to exist because that is beyond the measurable and repeatable.  From that perspective, all religious explanations for the emergence of Creation are supernatural explanations, and as such become something much easier to think about logically and less emotionally. 

When using terms like paranormal, it makes it sound something outside of what is supposed to be.  I am quite convinced that everything that is, is supposed to be, and to the extent that we think it isn't what needs to be adjusted is our perceptions and not reality. 

As far as ghosts and such, I am a Christian and accept Scripture as truth.  Scripture, and especially stories in the Old Testament, describe the existance of ghosts and mediums.  It would be rather hypocritical of me to "accept" Scripture and then deny what it says.  Nevertheless, it is something I'd rather not muck around with.  That is not to say others shouldn't.  You do as you see fit. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I'm also a Christian, but have only read parts of the New Testment. I still think ghosts/demons exist, and you can contact them, as long as you don't joke around. Notice I THINK they exist, but don't KNOW for sure.

cool
okay??

ruffled means upset or up in a bunch

So Red Delicious