Topic: Toto Live Africa

Since I have been putting some time woodshedding this song I found this live performance of Toto featuring a nice bass solo at 4:32 I only wish I could have been there in person. The video and sound quality is excellent. smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37ZaSINRDGM

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: Toto Live Africa

That was great russ,the keyboard player looks a lot like a little younger John Goodman. I thought steve l did this with a Gibson les paul.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:

That was great russ,the keyboard player looks a lot like a little younger John Goodman. I thought steve l did this with a Gibson les paul.

I remember the keyboard player as a skinny guy with glasses from the early videos he was playing a Hammond B3 and the drummer looks different too

They may be out of the band now its been alot of years. They sound great though!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:

They may be out of the band now its been alot of years. They sound great though!

yes I read an article in wiki there have been several changes over the years one of the members contracted ALS and had to quit touring still the quality of there music never diminished smile