Topic: Ipad apps for songs with chords?

Just purchased an Ipad and wondered if anyone has found a good app or program to keep the songs they play. 

I found a couple, MusicNotes requires you add your own sheets via PDF format.
Achording looks promising but would like to hear if anyone is using it successfully.

I found a post on another Chordie forum where someone was using Linkesoft Songbook.  Haven't checked that one out yet.

Hope to hear what works for others.  We play our songs on a sailboat with little room so I hope to use the Ipad.

Alice

Alice

Taylor GSmini  (great sound for little guitar)
Seagull Artist Series Mosaic Folk QII (available -- need the smaller guitar for the boat)

Re: Ipad apps for songs with chords?

Where do I get the iPad version of chordie. E mail me the link please aj.rankin@btinternet.com

I wouldn't use anything that is in pdf format.  You can't go wrong with Linkesoft.  It formats everything in chopro format just like Chordie.  Onsong is another one that is good.  I acyually have both on my Ipad, but always go back to Linkesoft.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Taylor GSmini  (great sound for little guitar)
Seagull Artist Series Mosaic Folk QII (available -- need the smaller guitar for the boat)

.......Em Crazy..........

Het bud..I know you posted awhile back but I was wondering how the search went. I use Songbook on my iPad and really like it. So easy, one click to move songs from Chordie to my iPad. I can link my music with the songs as well and play along with the words and chords until I learn it.

I just post them in to evernote. Then they are available on any device...even if I'm out at a friend's house I can just log on to EN from the web and BOOM there's my songbook.

I would recommend Linkesoft for this. It's the best one!

I use Evernote and find it does the job very well.  Easy transfer from my Microsoft word files with cut and paste to my iPad.  My only problem is you have to have internet connection to see all you library.  Anyone know of an app that works totally without internet.  I use it camping and you don't always have internet.  thanks