Topic: NGD and NAD!

Santa came early to topdown's house. My first electric guitar and a kick a$$ orange amp. Now I gotta learn some of those scale things I hear jerome, russell and BGD talking about.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t31.0-8/10733764_10205390159943626_3325731534862241380_o.jpg

The guitar is a made in America Fender strat with Roland electronics built in - adds a bunch of versatility with various tones and tunings that can be changed by a selector knob.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb4kBNG7MK0

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Re: NGD and NAD!

There's no stopping you now. Santa is really erratic these days

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

3 (edited by dino48 2014-12-02 01:45:24)

Happy ngd and nad,thats the most versitile guitar I have ever seen,its like almost everything you want and then some, have fun.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

There's no stopping you now. Santa is really erratic these days

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Happy NGD (new gear day)!!!!!!

I never realized that it takes Santa 24 days to get from Florida to California.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it, love it, love it .... congrats a-plenty, Topdown! Those Orange amps are fantastic, and the Strat ... well, it's a Strat!!!

Congrats Topdown
Nice looking instrument

Love the color!! you must have been a good boy no coal in your stocking, you cant go wrong with an American Fender nice choice great looking amp too! congratulations smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

TD, Congrat's on your NGD and your NAD's.

NELA

topdown,that is some very nice gear! Congratulations! Does this mean chordiestock will go electric?.......lol

Great gear Jeff. I would love to hear the Fender with the Roland electrics, I bet there are some great effects there.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

lovelly. like the way you left the cartons in the shot. i too would be interested to hear some sounds and FX. but i don't suppose we'll hear from you for a good while, as my wife says "playing with your new toy"

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Yeee hawwwww!!!!!!

Happy New Guitar Day!  smile

Looks like you're gonna have a rockin' Christmas Jeff!  Congrats on the new toys.

Maybe Santa will leave me a set of strings amid the lumps of coal I'll find in my stocking ........... wink

DE

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

Happy NGD Topdown!

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Like it.  Got my eye on a Fender American Special myself.  Have fun!

What an amazing guitar! Congratulations and have fun playing.

Thanks everyone - this is my first electric and I am having a ton of fun just toying with the various knobs and pickup settings. The amp is incredibly clean as well. I'm not a shredder by any means, but this thing sounds great in its acoustic settings as well. I've got a lot to learn and that just adds to the fun!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

now that you have the strat you will most likely play some more songs that use electric guitar.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Nice!  Enjoy!

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

WOW! MERRY CHRISTMAS.... HNGD!

Happy NGD & NAD !!!!  Enjoy.

Jeff, use this finger configuration and just go up and down the neck full distortion just for fun on the E and A strings,
http://chord-c.com/img/share/chords/pics/e/E5_3.jpg  same configuration no mater if you are on e or a string. just pound tm out! HAVE FUN W/ IT

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

CONGRATS and HAPPY NGD
It is a GOOD guitar And very light as well. A pleasure to play

I dont play mine for the moment for the known reasons, but I would love to