Topic: new mini day

I got an ipad mini for xmas,I have too learn how too use it now its alot different then windows p.c..

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: new mini day

Happy NMD, Dino! Always fun figuring out a new gadget.

Good luck with that. I've got an Android tablet and love it.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I like it so far but I had a hard time signing into Comcast .com I do not know how too add more mb for more space,seems a lot of people had the same troubles at first. The learning curve is a longer then windows. Any tips on I Pads would be welcomed.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Good for you Dino, the Ipad is a great little gadget. I have a windows desktop at work and have also been provided with an Ipad for when I am out of the office. I am able to hop between the two now easily but has taken a while to reach this stage. The best advice that I can give is not to compare the two systems. They are quite different as I am sure you have worked out already. Stick with it, you will win in the end.
There are plenty of tutorials on Ipad on the web, check a few out.

Bushy

Not one drop of my self worth depends on your acceptance of me.
"Quincy Jones"

bushy243 wrote:

Good for you Dino, the Ipad is a great little gadget. I have a windows desktop at work and have also been provided with an Ipad for when I am out of the office. I am able to hop between the two now easily but has taken a while to reach this stage. The best advice that I can give is not to compare the two systems. They are quite different as I am sure you have worked out already. Stick with it, you will win in the end.
There are plenty of tutorials on Ipad on the web, check a few out.

Bushy

Thanks bushy I am finding that out it is a way new learning expierence for me and will take awile but so far I am very impressed. Thanks too all of you that have commented.

i got a similar one for christmas called Hudl 2, it's an 8 inch screen. the guy in the shop said it was as good as an i-pad with the added advantage that the aps are free! it's working great so far, but you don't get the blue lines under links, still working on that one. good otherwise

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Phill Williams wrote:

i got a similar one for christmas called Hudl 2, it's an 8 inch screen. the guy in the shop said it was as good as an i-pad with the added advantage that the aps are free! it's working great so far, but you don't get the blue lines under links, still working on that one. good otherwise

happy new Hudl 2 day,I have not got too see many apps yet so I do not know about the costs.