Topic: old ager

what a fantastic site this is---congrats to all concerned from a pensioner that has just been bought a gretsch from his long suffering wife and i needed music!!!!!!

i love my gretsch smile

Re: old ager

Welcome to Chordie
Yo will enjoy life hear

Welcome to Chordie, Jimsanj!

And congrats on your new Gretsch ... sounds like your missus is a real keeper. Gretsch makes a high quality line of guitars, and have "That Great Gretsch Sound" they promote with pride.

We all hope you'll actively participate in the Discussion Forums. I've personally found the whole crew here VERY helpful and respectful, and there is a large and varied knowledge base here among the members. A lot of us are "north of 50", and many have rediscovered their love of music after the busy years of raising families, careers, etc.

Good for you Jim

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Welcome from one of the "Youngsters"  at age almost 47 LOLOL everyone is great and we keep the riff raff out so its not like some of the other guitar sites that are just a bunch of crap talking ppl.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

yea but here in the COD ARMY town (Fleetwood town football club) My other love is soccer. Ouer team has had 6 promotions in the leagues in 10 years Trouble is No a/c sockets on the terraces!

bensonp wrote:

Good for you Jim

i love my gretsch smile

Welcome too chordie

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

8 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2015-04-14 17:56:46)

Welcome to the family, jimsanj!

May you, as I do, spend many happy hours here!

Bill

EDITED TO ADD::::::::::

My team is Bayern- Munich whose seasons haven't had all that bad of a record of late! wink!

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

i see bastien has come a little closer to fleetwood bill

i love my gretsch smile

welcome aboard jimsanj

out of tune out of key and out of touch