26 (edited by bootleger 2007-07-29 02:04:53)

Re: If you're a Paranormal investigator, you can use your guitar.

Now explain "up in a bunch" all those are american slang which will have to be interpretated in to queen's english "your knickers in a twist" hope this helps.:)

Bootlegger.

Yes, that does help, Thankyou very much!

don't ever stand aside, don't ever be denied
you gotta be who you be if you're comin' with me
cool
okay??

(0)==#paranormal guitar wrote:

Hello everyone

That's right, you can contact spirits through music. Ask them what song they like, and ask them to tap three times or something. Better than a ouiji board, hm? And you don't need a liscence. Go on, go to a haunted location and TRY it. I haven't yet, but I will. I'm training to be a Parapsychologist.

G'luck

PS: BOO!

PPS: Sorry for having a rant at Roger Guppy or whoever but you said something out of order, and I do get angry.

if you really do believe in this pile of crap then go ahead, go do some ouiji boarding and let one f the participants move something and you will all believe it and rant o for ages about it to people that just simply do no believe you.
And so you should be sorry for ranting at anyone on here. You are relatively new to the forum and aleady you have had a few people talk abut you, and not in nice ways, so some advice ( even if you do not want it) s to think before you type. It is not hard to do. And having a pop at Roger is not the wisest thing as he is a moderator of several places on the forum.
So, remember paranormal, think first and we will all get along much better

hanx in advance

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

29 (edited by alvee33 2007-07-29 12:55:52)

You're wrong, there's loads of para. reaserchers.
But let's move away from that topic I'm getting annoyed. mad

Let's move away from that topic?! You're getting annoyed?!
Why start a dumb ass topic like this and then get annoyed when people reply to it?

I really hope you manage to make a career out of your interest and don't end up looking back and thinking, "Jeez, I really did sound like a total tosser when I was 13"

Sorry pal, I'm a grumpy old man and have forgotten what it's like to be 13 and weird.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

Try a bottle of Jim Beam Black, you will soon find you are not alone in this world.

"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."

upyerkilt wrote:

if you really do believe in this pile of crap then go ahead, go do some ouiji boarding and let one f the participants move something and you will all believe it and rant o for ages about it to people that just simply do no believe you.
And so you should be sorry for ranting at anyone on here. You are relatively new to the forum and aleady you have had a few people talk abut you, and not in nice ways, so some advice ( even if you do not want it) s to think before you type. It is not hard to do. And having a pop at Roger is not the wisest thing as he is a moderator of several places on the forum.
So, remember paranormal, think first and we will all get along much better

hanx in advance

Ken

Sorry if I offended you! You know what I quit chordie because you lot didn't like me the minute I started my account.

cool
okay??

alvee33 wrote:

You're wrong, there's loads of para. reaserchers.
But let's move away from that topic I'm getting annoyed. mad

Let's move away from that topic?! You're getting annoyed?!
Why start a dumb ass topic like this and then get annoyed when people reply to it?

I really hope you manage to make a career out of your interest and don't end up looking back and thinking, "Jeez, I really did sound like a total tosser when I was 13"

Sorry pal, I'm a grumpy old man and have forgotten what it's like to be 13 and weird.

If you don't like someone, then just ignore them. That's what I do now. Always remember that, won't you, it's a good and easy lesson.

cool
okay??

I prefer the term "voodoo."

I think the aliens did it, frankly.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

If you don't like someone, then just ignore them. That's what I do now. Always remember that, won't you, it's a good and easy lesson.

Absolutely! Therefore I did not ignore you. It's not that I don't like you, I don't even know you.
Like Ken says, just think about what you're writing.

You cannot expext to go through your life making bold statements about the "paranormal" and expect no-one to giggle. All I was saying was why start a topic then go in the huff when people start to say things in the same thread that annoy you. It makes you look a bit silly. Which I'm sure you are not.

As far as I can gather from your posts you are quite the musician. Guitar and banjo? Any advice to the likes of me that you can give will always be welcome.

Sorry if I offended you! You know what I quit chordie because you lot didn't like me the minute I started my account.

Will, you've got see the difference between an open debate and throwing insults at people.

By the way, If nobody likes you, why did I invite you as a friend on Bebo?

I'll leave it there, Enough said.

cheers

David

hey whats this discrimation against will its ok that hes different and the words like up in bunch are very un american slang terms for your info david

So Red Delicious

I don't think it's discrimination........ just grumpy old men like me, being grumpy old men.

I suggest a virtual group hug and some uncharacteristic (for me) open armed acceptance.

What would be the collective noun for a group of guitar players?

Knock once for yes
Twice for no
Three times on the ceiling if you want me.

"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."

I would call a group of guitar players altoghter either guitarologists or players

So Red Delicious