Topic: Mark Knopfler! Chord and words!

Hi .
can anyone point me in the direction for links to Chords and words "Romeo and Juliette? Please!

Thanks.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Re: Mark Knopfler! Chord and words!

Hi Old Doll
There you go
http://www.chordie.com/chord.pere/?url= … ranspose=0

Regards

Ark

Goodnight Ark,

How stupid of me! I looked under" Mark Knopfler" only! I did think it was strange it wasnt their!    Just a little project ive decided to take on!
So Thanks for the link.

Slán
Old Doll.

Hello Dollie, don't forget his brother David Knopfler.
I have all the David and Mark Knopflers SOLO & ALL DIRE STRAITS. Something nice should be: you want my songs ALREADY BURNED, what songs DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER: copy: stamps: post office?
I didn't make this as a TOPIC, I Don't speak about selling, but you like this, no problem.
I have quit rare copies: TOM FOGERTY: ALL HIS SONGS.   JOHN FOGERTY: idem dito.
KNOPFLER MARK: EVERRRRRRYTHING, and DAVID too.
Since when: napster.
You can find them too on www.amazon.com one of my best, being obsessed by SPIRITS IN THE SKY, is that I purchased on amazon a Norman Greenbaum: best. This song is almost the only electric sound, all the others are more "bluesy folk" music.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Good Morning Docphil,
Your on the ball this morning! Just writing here as usual!  Jammies! No stats! not a pretty sight! Yes" Yes" Yes" God that sounds like something from a film!
I would not have a clue as to what i could give you in return, with your knowledge of Music.?
I love all music, but do you know Ronnie Milsap? I love his " Lost in the Fifties Tonight Song!
When i wasnt singing with our group years ago, i could always be found in the local dancehalls. Every night {must be where i got this night owl part of my nature from?] One dance hall had a huge Silver diamond cut globe hanging from the ceiling! the dancers would be all shiny and sparkly as they danced!
I can still smell thoses places even now! Not in a sad way! but of such innocent
times! Milsaps song always reminds me of these times. But most people say who? when i mention him?  John Fogerty!" Have you ever seen the Rain!" was one of the first songs i learned on guitar? Love his nasel way of singing!
What ever you would like to send through cyber is fine with me!
Now Docphil "thank you "for this lovely introduction to this day!  May the sun shine on you, and you have a painfree day! Also for keeping the interest going in some of chordies threads!

Slán
Dollie?  { Docphil i havent been called a Dollie since Adam was a boy! Tee Hee! "See! that brought out the 19 year old once again!