Re: My First Selfies

Hey Bill....Do you feel the love?

I really do miss you here.

Give Dondra a hug for me and take care of yourself friend.

Thanks Chordie for the years of music and advise.

27 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2015-09-06 13:10:39)

I do , Rick, and thanks to all who sent it.

We are cautiously hopeful that Dondra will get to go home late this (Sunday) afternoon/evening. The docs are trying some new meds and so far they have regulated her heartbeat just fine with no A-Fib or PVC's (Pre-ventricular contractions) and she had a very restful night.

I'm not supposed to do it, but I have been driving to McDonald's nearby to pick her up some Senior Coffee and Sausage Muffin. I'm not supposed to drive, but right now there's no one else to do it for her, so I am being extra careful and my license is still valid. Please don't set the cops on my sorry butt, okay? wink

Rick, thanks for the call and the talk. We both enjoyed hearing from you, and if any of the rest of you feel like calling, I'll be happy to send you our number(s). But it's fine that we get the well-wishes from you all. Never been to but one other site where people actually reach out with concern and love.

A heartfelt thanks from both of us!

Bill and Dondra Craig.

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

28 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2015-09-06 13:25:58)

I think I may have forgotten to mention that after the ablation plus one day, we were discharged from the Atlanta hospital where it was performed. We came home and the second day we were home it started happening again, so back we went to Tanner Hospital which is our local hospital and that is where we are now. And hoping to go home late this afternoon with the new meds I mentioned above.

Is anyone keeping score????? big_smile big_smile

Y'all please pray that these new meds work, because we're both exhausted. It's just us two, since our son is on vacation (tickets bought and non-refundable - which he will appeal) and I am home right now feeding our cat Bert and giving him his diabetic meds.

I'll be glad to have her home and ordering me around. (Private joke between the two of us - she does nothing of the kind - doesn't have to).

I'm playing "catch-up" with y'all, so look for me on another thread if you have an interest in a song I am writing (or trying to write: "The Cigarette Train".

Thanks so much for caring about us!

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Good to see you back in here Bill.

Thanks Chordie for the years of music and advise.