Topic: IM A DRUMMER! Thats right, talk to me!!

Im a boy, im not looking for a band.(Im already in one.)
Your probobly wandering what a drummer is doing on chordie, well im 13
and im just here to talk to anybody, sooooo TALK TO ME!!

Jeremy-

Re: IM A DRUMMER! Thats right, talk to me!!

I played drums first. Pearl Export, black, double bass (then switched to the double pedal), snare, two toms, one floor tom, and a shedload of cymbals. I loved it, a great way to express yourself and blow off some steam. I think I played my best rythums when I was in a seriously bad mood. Would love to play them now, but I live in a respectable neighbourhood and the missus wouldn't dream of having drums in the house again.

So now I play guitar. Hope to learn bass too soon. Rock out on your kit, but don't limit yourself to one instrument. Try them all, and have fun.

Dylan.

Hi Jeremy,

I was about 17 when I joined my first group (band) and we had a guy (David Payne) who was probably the best drummer in the area. He would do a 10 to 15 minute drum solo at least twice during the evening which was great. It gave me time to get off the stage, find the prettiest girl in the room, and have a dance (jive in those days) and with luck arrange a date.

I have always appreciated a good drummer.

Welcome to Chordie,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Ah Jeremy,
My little drummer boy! what would you like to talk about! Apart from drums?
Your an assertive 13 year old! You will have loads to talk to here!

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Welcome to Chordie, My son is a drummer ..... which is good as he is tone deaf.... enjoy the site, everyone is welcome here!

I may be goin' to hell in a bucket babe

6 (edited by Jeremy4Dr(_)MS 2007-08-06 01:54:00)

Whats up!

I'd like to  talk to some 13 year old girls!Lol!
So just give me your email and ill add you to my list!

Thanks!

Jeremy

Ah Jeez,
Another walking bag of 13 year old Hormones! God help your Mam! Been there done that! enjoyed it! but to old to deal with this  now! But i do have some beautiful nieces, who just might be able to deal with you  "Stud Muffin"at your age?. lol

Old Doll.

Hey there DOLL and ROGER, where is the time we went to concerts watching the MUST BE PLAYED, parts, like 15 minutes on the drum, 10 minutes bass solo, and of course the guitar solo?
I have the LED ZEPPELIN DVD: produced by no one else than JIMMY PAGE. FABULOUS, but if you start analysing this, and knowing that PAGE produced it (it took years I heard) you will notice that a 20 minute song is divided in 4 parts: 10 minutes PAGE, 5 minutes PLANT, and the rest 50% "John BONZO BONHAM" giving a demonstration (in my eyes, he is at least in the top 5 of all drummers), and the other 50% by Jones, on bass, BUT also a lot of other instruments. I think that JONES is a genious, a multi instrumentalist, and very, very underestimated.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Hi Docphil,
How are you today? feeling good i hope!

I  have memories of "The Big Bands" when dancing! All the Guys at some stage in the night would get the oppurtunity to show off there skills. "The Drum solo would be announced,and hundreds of us would gather around to listen and enjoy watching the raw talent of these guys.
It would be the same with the lead Guitarist!or anyone who had a God given talent within the showband .  There was something very intimate and special about this kind of Showmanship! I also feel This was the reason for so many talented people in thoses times! This would encourage the patrons watching to want to have a skill and /or the Adoration of the crowd?    People did use there natural abilities to learn with no real fancy equipment.
Todays natural talent is eroded with technology. In my humble opinion of course!

Have a Good Evening Doc!

Slán

Old Doll.{Y]  TeeHee.

hi im at laurahulen@yahoo.com, email me if you like. im 14, close enoug to 13, right?

"If the weed-eater guy comes back, drop the golf clubs and pretend you were walking the dog"

I PLAY GUITAR ,I CAN TAP MY ACOUSTIC LIKE A DRUM BEAT ,LIKE WHEN I PLAY" DISTANT DRUMS"I'M NOT PERFECT BUT I KEEP TRYING AND ENJOY WHAT I DO ,SO KEEP THAT BEAT GOING YOUNG UN..

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Could you perhaps click on the caps lock, Daddy?  Shift key works wonders for such things.  big_smile

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

I played them for about two years,after I was in a bad motercycle accident,they are a kick.But my real love is with the guitar.    dino 48

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hi Jeremy4dr,

Look up, "Stanton Moore"! if you havent already done so!

Old Doll.