Topic: Surprise Surprise. NGD again. I have to cut down.

It is being delivered. It isn`t a brand name. Probably not the greatest quality. It is a doublenck though. A BADAXX 6 - 12 string doublenck. Definitely a copy of the Gibson model. Only $250.00 on Amazon. I have no idea how it will play or sound.  I think I have to think twice before buying any more. Either that or people shouldn`t sell these so cheap. Pictures will be on Facebook when it comes.

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/12038176_931945310205216_3694382666598840954_n.jpg?oh=e4a8b6a55e30d4a506dea70407a0bcb0&oe=5695F95A

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: Surprise Surprise. NGD again. I have to cut down.

Another Happy NGD to you jjj. My wife bought a double neck guitar kit for me to build because I need something to do, anxious to get started. The necks do look like Gibsons, always wanted one of these and she always tries to make my wishes come true. Let me know how it plays for you. Pics please!

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

3 (edited by Tenement Funster 2015-09-25 23:07:17)

Is this the one JJJ?

http://cdn.barringtonmusicgroup.com/images/uploads/172_705_popup.jpg

Reminds me of the one Jimmy Page used to play "back in the day". I had an Epiphone version of it around my neck once, and it's a good chunk o' lumber. I'm just glad they've never done a double-neck Les Paul or Thunderbird ... ugh!

And as far as your continuing compulsion to acquire guitars goes, I think you have the healthiest case of G.A.S. I've ever seen.

That`s the one. Can`t wait to get it. I played an Ibanez doubleneck once. It was too expensive.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

You need help Joey.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

bensonp wrote:

You need help Joey.

/\ What he said. /\

Enjoy your new toy.  smile

7 (edited by dino48 2015-09-26 00:32:55)

unclejoesband wrote:
bensonp wrote:

You need help Joey.

/\ What he said. /\

Enjoy your new toy.  smile

What they said but if you can afford it itmay be agood investment.Happy new guitar day!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Joey,
Congrats - that looks way cool.

Holy crap - 18 strings in all -   I wouldn't have a clue how to play one, I have way more than enough to learn on six.
I would imagine that it will sound great played by you however.

My buddy gave me a shirt after I bought my last guitar - it say's  " Go ahead and buy it, you can always get another wife" ! smile

I'm looking forward to hearing something played on it - enjoy!!
Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

so after I read that Bluejeep got a kit from his wife- I looked up kits - thinking maybe I'd try it.....
I went to a martin site -- some good kits ....
but what blew me away was this guitar for sale - $ 99,999.00         
OMG - who in their right mind pays that to play a guitar ?  maybe if I won the billion dollar lottery or something
OM-45 De Luxe Authentic 1930  Martin

go here and click on limited editions
https://www.martinguitar.com/guitars/guitars.html

not in my lifetime....    I have to stick with my Martin Custom X

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

All joking aside. I am really starting to wonder why I am buying so many of these. When I moved into this house, I had 2 electrics and 1 acoustic and one amp. I still have those.  Money isn`t the problem. I am the only one in the house now. When my son gets married, I plan to make his room into a music room. Most of them I have scored for a great price. I can always resell them and make a profit. Just can`t get myself to do it.

Enjoy Every Sandwich

Joey, you have an addiction to guitars, but. I guess it's a good thing to have. It could be worse, you could be buying banjo's.

nela