Topic: NGD again. I should get my own topic. Call it JJJ gets another guitar.

This time it is another Harmony Acoustic. Model H6340. Missing the pickguard. Otherwise in good shape. $30.00 at the Hubbardston Flea Market. There were a lot there. As I said before, I had to show some restraint. Not much. Some.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: NGD again. I should get my own topic. Call it JJJ gets another guitar.

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

This time it is another Harmony Acoustic. Model H6340. Missing the pickguard. Otherwise in good shape. $30.00 at the Hubbardston Flea Market. There were a lot there. As I said before, I had to show some restraint. Not much. Some.

You are going to have too get a bigger house soon!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

He could build a house out of guitars!

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

How many is that now Joey?

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

bensonp wrote:

22 playable ones. I dont know how many junkers I have. The ones that are too hard to play. The ones that you let little kids play with so they stay away from the good ones.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

dino48 wrote:
joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

You are going to have too get a bigger house soon!

My son is getting married. I already have his room turned into a music room. (in my head). Just have to wait.

Enjoy Every Sandwich

Know the problem Joey, I still have 14 guitars,4 amps, 3 PA systems  and numerous accessories in my Greek house to bring back when the sale goes through. There is no way that  all my gear and instruments are gonna fit in our UK cottage ,I have 9 here and 3 amps .a selection of pedals mics  cables etc already   and only an 8x4 spare room to keep it all in.

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:
bensonp wrote:

22 playable ones.

I believe you need to pack a few acoustics up and bring them to PA. in two weeks. smile

jjj maybe you can get a date with octomom, she can help you take care of all those guitars.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Here's a pic of JJJ's "NGD Celebration" cake:

http://montanaron.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/birthday-cake-candles.jpeg

You do know that guitars are flammable ... don't you?