Topic: ultra sound

Had an ultra sound test on my heart today, at one point it sounded like a rap beat-I thought "oh crap I'm gonna die".

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Re: ultra sound

I hope things will get better.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

That's about all that rap is good for.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Zurf wrote:

That's about all that rap is good for.

ditto.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

How are ya feeling? Everything ok?  I suppose the good news is that it was beating.  I'd hate to have someone tell me mine had stopped.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

mekidsmom wrote:

How are ya feeling? Everything ok?  I suppose the good news is that it was beating.  I'd hate to have someone tell me mine had stopped.

Yea, a beating heart is good news, I figure as long as I'm 6 feet above ground I'm doing ok.  I thought I was having problems with my pain meds and during one of the preliminary tests the doctors found damage to my heart. We are still waiting for results of all the tests to come back. I don't feel terribly bad but I don't feel well either. It's just a waiting game now. Thank you for your concern.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Damage to the heart and not feeling well are not good signs.  I hope the test results turn up decent news, and nothing too serious. In the meantime, absolutely stay away from rap.  It gives me anxiety and heart palpitations (in a bad way) just hearing it. Let us know what the doc's say.  Good vibes coming your way!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.