1 (edited by joeyjoeyjoey 2015-10-10 21:13:15)

Topic: You heard about it. You read about it. The JJJ collection.

I took 2 pictures of most of my collection. I can`t get them on here. I put them on the chordie facebook page. If someone could put them here for me, I would appreciate it. After all the  and hype. I finally took the time to line them up and take pictures. I managed to put the links in my comments below.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: You heard about it. You read about it. The JJJ collection.

Can't wait to see them, Triple J ... it's probably more assortment than a couple of the small music stores near here! What are your store hours? lol

Tenement Funster wrote:

Can't wait to see them, Triple J ... it's probably more assortment than a couple of the small music stores near here! What are your store hours? lol

Ya I would like too see all them and I also need too get a new guitar tuner.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

4 (edited by joeyjoeyjoey 2015-10-10 21:02:47)

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hp … e=569183CE

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

5 (edited by joeyjoeyjoey 2015-10-10 21:28:04)

I can`t get the electrics up. I did put up a link for the acoustics. What is missing ia a Yamaha APX-4-A. It was there. It didn`t fit in the pic.

Enjoy Every Sandwich

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hp … e=56898542

Enjoy Every Sandwich

7 (edited by joeyjoeyjoey 2015-10-10 21:29:09)

Now I have the electrics up. Except for a Rogue Lap Steel. That is all of them. If someone could put these in the post, that would be great

Enjoy Every Sandwich

8 (edited by Grah1 2015-10-10 21:30:46)

Nice  collection Joey

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xat1/v/t1.0-9/12074668_937602169639530_3516643535294544436_n.jpg?oh=a814c2349190e7211559f938e8deea79&oe=569183CE

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/1932336_937612742971806_8847323720739352307_n.jpg?oh=b3ea66cc4a565697cf1c49fcef1e4a83&oe=56898542

thank you

Enjoy Every Sandwich

Good collection jjj.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Very nice!

You've got as lot of heavy artillery there, JJJ. I see a couple Danelectro's amongst them, which always sound good using a bottle-neck slide. I've got one question though: did you not have room in there for your bread machine? lol

And ... wild west sweethearts? Is there a story?

Tenement Funster wrote:

Very nice!

You've got as lot of heavy artillery there, JJJ. I see a couple Danelectro's amongst them, which always sound good using a bottle-neck slide. I've got one question though: did you not have room in there for your bread machine? lol

And ... wild west sweethearts? Is there a story?

The bread machine is in the same spot. It holds the floor down so it doesen`t float away.  The Wild West Sweethearts is a Gretsch. First of 4 in the Americana series. Looks like a toy, plays and sounds great. As soon as I saw it advertised, I wanted it. Got it at a Guitar Center labor day sale for half price. The other 3, I could take or leave. That is the one that I liked best.  Out of all the guitars, my favorite is the Yamaha SJ 180 with all the stickers.

Enjoy Every Sandwich

is that your piggy bank on the floor crying in the one picture?

out of tune out of key and out of touch

Very impressive

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.