1 (edited by joeyjoeyjoey 2015-11-01 21:44:50)

Topic: NGD-- What else is new??

This time it is a Jackson performer series. $125.00 at the same pawn shop in Webster, Mass. https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hp … e=56B3CC8A  It is traditional that I have the bread machine in the picture. When it wasn`t, I heard about it. So there it is. LOL

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: NGD-- What else is new??

Ok JJJ. So does the dog play, or is it going to cock it's leg up? Enjoy your new toy.

Thick as two short planks

Just how big is your house??!!

Happy NGD.

unclejoesband wrote:

Happy NGD.

Ya he must have a lot of room. Happy New Guitar Day!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

5 (edited by joeyjoeyjoey 2015-11-02 01:21:32)

dino48 wrote:
unclejoesband wrote:

Happy NGD.

Ya he must have a lot of room. Happy New Guitar Day!!

I don`t have a lot of room.  Just an average sized house. To repeat myself, my son is getting married. I already have his bedroom planned out in my head. The music room.  Wall hangers, amp racks, bar stool. We never have got into my amps. Whole different story. I also find deals on those. LOL.   Maybe I will put the bread machine there too.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Man I wish i could find pawn deals like that!  Congrats.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

King of the bargain hunters!!!!
https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/12191004_946579268741820_494312995432817878_n.jpg?oh=8cfea7778df8b6f9a98ab2fe8e18ad83&oe=56B3CC8A
Great find.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

8 (edited by Tenement Funster 2015-11-02 12:38:33)

I thought you might have been seriously ill, JJJ ... it's been a few weeks since you posted a NGD addition. big_smile

Happy NGD! I'm happy to see the Bread Machine making the rounds... you do know, you could use that to make better pizza dough than most places serve right?  wink  Of course, you wouldn't have as much time to go bargain guitar hunting then though.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.