1 (edited by Tenement Funster 2015-11-06 10:29:57)

Topic: NAD!

Well, I went into Long & McQuade's today, with the intent of finally getting a DigiTech Trio. Then I saw this Traynor AM150T acoustic guitar amp sitting there, marked down from $599 to $299. It was a rental, and whoever rented it had a cat who decided to pick at the grille cloth a bit. Other than that, the amp is completely undamaged and has been refurbished ... so I couldn't walk away:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/8G0pW7zxMJJqvBEXNbkUAXTyxGD2N2IAEQWJMPx5LbA1SkxOog=w276-h207-p-no

It's 150-watts, has 2 x 8" speakers, plus a horn and a Leson Tweeter, so it produces a warm, natural acoustic sound. It also has a 2nd channel for use with a mic, and a bunch of on-board effects. big_smile The Trio will have to wait for another time, cuz this thing sounds fantastic!

Re: NAD!

150 watts, enjoy it but be careful not to blow the windows out.

Thick as two short planks

Congratulations on that great find, my friend!

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Perfect,hope you have a blast with it.

The King Of Audio Torture

keepitreal wrote:

Thanks everyone. Like all amps designed for acoustics, it's a solid state and not a tube amp. In terms of power, a 150w is really no louder than a 30w tube amp. I think the windows should be safe! lol

Happy new amp day.!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

cool!

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

keepitreal wrote:

I was thinking he was going to set it up on the back porch and play for the entire peninsula. smile

Happy new amp day.