Topic: WOOT WOOT

WELL I JUST REPLACED MY BURNED OUT RP 250!!  FOUND A 255V ON E-BAY FOR 70.50  NOT SURE WHAT ALL EXTRA IT DOES MORE THAN THE 250,, I THINK IT HAS A LOOP AND A SITAR.

sorry for the caps but was excited LOL

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: WOOT WOOT

Happy NEW PEDAL DAY, Beamer ...

It's always nice to replace something with another that's very similar ... virtually no learning curve.

Thanks! yep and something all the patches I made and have saved will work with the Xedit program that they dont use in the newer stuff.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

None of that makes a lick of sense to me, but I'm happy because you're happy. 

Speaking of which, I got together with Jets60 a month ago or so to hang out one evening.  He played that song you wrote about the homeless man, and he put the chords on it.  Man, for a folksy storyteller and a metalizer, you guys make a great team. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Zurf wrote:

Speaking of which, I got together with Jets60 a month ago or so to hang out one evening.  He played that song you wrote about the homeless man, and he put the chords on it.  Man, for a folksy storyteller and a metalizer, you guys make a great team. 

- Zurf

Thanks so much.  it helps when he can sing it without getting all choked up like I do every time I sing it.  I Played that one  at chordiestock on fri or sunday, you must have been walking or sleeping lolol it's called Traveling Thomas.

Did you read Bones dust and lust?

Zurf wrote:

Well at least I don't feel so ignorant now.

Happy "peddle"?? day.

I remember you playing it Beamer. I think it's a good song and enjoyed hearing a different arrangement. You know how I am about covers. New and different arrangements are always appreciated.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I have just experienced the E-BAY LET DOWN.  unit got here yesterday, and I felt like a kid at Christmas.   only to find out the damn thing only half works.  the expression pedal is dead.  No WAH, no Volume, No effects triggering.

I am getting a full refund, but still sad   Now Im on the hunt again.

9 (edited by Tenement Funster 2015-11-10 10:53:39)

Sorry to hear about that, Beamer ... you were quite excited when you told us about it. Nothing is as frustrating as a a disappointment like this. I hope you find something soon.