Re: devil songs or satanic messages

Oh For God sake selso lighten up! "Im Irish" We Irish have been joked about for ions" But do you know Something? It gave us the biggest gift? We can laugh at ourselves! Read back to the start of the thread to see how this one started?. Now wheres Jerome O Neill  Hiding? Im gonna box the chops off him! lol   Now selso you wouldnt want me to start a thread on just how many creeds and colours are in my family! We all get along very nicely Why? because none of us take life to seriously!
Now its a bank holiday here and i intend to enjoy it! So i sincerely wish you the same! Ok!
Slán
Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

supposedly there is a message when you flip around "feel good inc." by the Gorillaz but I tried t and I cant hear it.

I visit several christian websites and, believe me, have found jokes which are far more offensive than any found on here.

www.ship-of-fools.com actualy had an offensive jokes top 10

This is a great guitar site with members from all over the world, the majority of whom know when not to cross the line. As a Scot, I've heard "Scotsman, Englishman, Irishman" jokes all my life and have been offended by none. Life's too short

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

Old Doll wrote:

Nadine!

Go girl! That one just made me burst out laughing! must remember that 1!

Old Doll.

Thanx Doll!
but Hey... you're irish right?
Paddy went to dublin to see the circus. There he saw an elephant crying hystericaly. He sees a sign that reads : 500 pounds if you can make the elephant laugh.
So Paddy says he'll have a go.
He walks over to the elephant and whispers in his ear. The elephant bursts into fits of laughter and Paddy collects his 500 pounds.
A year later Paddy sees the circus is in town again and wonders whether the elephant is still with them. He goes over and standing right where he last saw him is the elephant. The sign now reads: 10000 pounds if you can get the elephant to stop laughing.
So Paddy decides that he'll have another go. He walks to the elephant, turns his back on the crowd and fumbles with his fly. The elephant immediately bursts into hysterical wailing.
When Paddy goes to collect his money, the owner asks him what he said to the elephant.
Paddy says: " well, the first time I told him, that mine is bigger. The second time I showed him."

PS : JAMES, PLEASE DON'T THROW ME OFF CHORDIE FOR THIS JOKE!!!

A black man, a Mexican, and Jesus walk into a bar....

This thread = Teh Awesome.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

See you Jerome ONeill,
you will be the  the death of me! I could put a line to that one! But i wont as i have alcohol taken! But i so want to hear the rest of that line? from you!
Your a cheeky Git! But i like your sence of fun!
I heard a joke last week about pineapple rings? Well all i can say " I nearly crashed my car on the motorway! as when i laugh so harty the tears roll! so i had to pull over on the hard shoulder, nearly killed myself and my friend!
So goodnight to you, and i want to hear the punchline! or its Paddyjacks bold chair for you? Your so bold!
Slán
Old Doll.

jerome.oneil wrote:
manofgod wrote:

There's lotsa symbolism in Doors songs, Zepplin songs And Eagles songs.

What does it mean to squeeze my lemon 'till the juice runs down my leg, anyway?

Do you need a diagram?

There is a guy on my block who lives for rock, he plays records day and night, and when he feels down he puts the rock and roll on and it makes him feel alright. - The Kinks, Rock And Roll Fantasy

58 (edited by manofgod 2007-08-04 00:38:27)

ther were two muffins sitting in an oven,one said, "it's getting hot in here" the othe one says, "holy crap! a talking muffin!"

...we've gotten really of subject. yeah. i'll try n losin' up. see, i'm an apoligist.

the answer is blowin' in the wind

HI Nadine 2,
i was just going to reply to your joke last eve! when a text message to go out arrived! So extreme makeover and gone! and yes i had a good night as always!
Your Joke was told to the group. and recieved a good response! Mascara had to be reapplied! from laughing!  So Thanks Nadine2 for your lightheartness!

Have a happy day!

Old Doll..

Good Morning Alvee,
Jeez some of that stuff with your link is scary! Id rather live in my own world! with no hard feeling towards anyone!
Is it any wonder we have wars all around the world? when people think like this?

Have a good day Alvee!

Slán
Old Doll.

Hi Manofgod,

If you were here id make you the best Dolce gusto coffee with muffins! Id be the talking one as im good at that!
Have a happy day!
Slán
Old Doll.

To the administrator, the moderator, the alligator and victor.
Sorry, I love playing with words, quit funny to use them in songs.
I AM SO AMAZED TO HAVE ALREADY MORE THAN 60 ANSWERS ON THIS TOPIC.
Probably there must be a lot of people loving "funny, or better stranger facts. THIS IS WHY I LOVE YOU ALL GUYS, it helps me to feel a loooooooooooooooot better, and I don't know how to thank you, and all the fellow "chordians" (I start to notice that chordians is used more and more, but for me it is THE BEST WAY to talk, you are more at ease, avoiding "members", "community.
This is the injection I like, PROFESSIONAL/AMATEUR topics, and other topics 99% related with music. You've seen probably the topic, to try to give YOUR critics about a brand new album, like: WHY DO YOU LIKE THIS ALBUM, or WHY YOU DON'T like it, AND if possible to give critics on old albums, like LED ZEPPELIN I to mention a band. This one can give us a pretty good idea about the TASTE of all our chordian friends.
I thank and own the chordian community so much.
THANKS is even not the right word, because it is more than thanks.
BUT STILL, I can't figure it out how they "hear" the satanic messages by playing it backwards.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF THERE ARE SATANIC MESSAGES, THERE HAS TO BE CHRISTIAN MESSAGES (new topic)

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

HEY OLD DOLL(Y) you are my source of inspiration. I will post a new topic about MUSIC RELATED JOKES, a lot of them about drummers.
Is there a way to add or to upload a picture of your self, I think that on this site it only accepts pictures not larger than 10kB

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Good Morning Docphil!
Thank you for your kind words!
Here is my Christian Message to you today!{ Kahlil Gibran}

"You are not enclosed within your bodies, nor confined to houses or fields

That which is in you dwells above the Mountains and roves with the Wind,

It is not a thing that crawls into the sun for warmth or digs holes in darkness
for safety,

But a thing free, a spirit that envelopes the earth and moves in the ether"

You Docphill and fellow Chordians are all free Spirits.

As regards My photo, i would not want one here on chordie! You have 2 options Doc? i can privately send one to you if  you give me you email Address?
Or  i do have a photo on Friends of Chordie! Roger Guppys or James McCormick site will take you there! Now mind your self in the Rush? lol
Ps. dont be to dissapointed! My age is also wrong by 5 years! I will be 57 on September 6th.

Old Dolly?.

Have a good Day Doc!

Well they say some of zeppelin's songs were intentionally recorded to have demonic messages.... im not sure which ones but its probly pretty easy to look up.
Theres one by Ozzy too (srry i know im useless but id ont remember the name). That one I heard.. he said something about satan...
Im a christian too but I think ppl can kind of jump off the deep end with this stuff. The guys that recorded those songs probly just did it to see if anyone would make a big deal out of it... it IS interesting though. As for the elvis thing.... elvis is dead get over it.

All You Need is Love smile

My mother in law once....... oh never mind.

doc. phil - KISS sings an funny verse...

"LEHNIUEES"

but mate.. there are some good stuff to listen too!! dont mix with this stuf and open doors!

Hi
This has been an interesting post and a little volatile with reference to religious beliefs, jokes and with some of the original thread topic.
I maybe be shot down in flames by  the awesome knowledge of some of our Choridans.
But didn’t this Satanic stuff all start with Black Sabbath. Admitted by Ozzy Osbourne it was a ploy to bring in more punters. On the understanding that  people paid to be scared watching horror movies so why not a rock group. Basically a way to make the band more popular and make money and it certainly worked judging by their success.

As for songs with subliminal messages  the Heavy metal band Judas Priest was taken to court in America
For allegedly causing the suicide deaths of two young men through the use of them.
This was denied by Rob Halford speaking for the band. Finally the court ruled for Judas Priest..
But the whole case left quite a few doubts.

http://www.freewebs.com/wairoa/jprenotrialinfo.htm

This link gives an interesting account of the whole case.

I feel they have probably been used to some extent  as to the effectiveness of them and indeed their aim.
Well I guess its all down to the mental state of those who listen to them.

Ark

Very interesting Ark!

It does make one think about the mental stability of some people.!! but then none of us are perfect!

Old Doll.

Old Doll wrote:

Have a good day Alvee!

Slán
Old Doll.

Cheers, every day is a new day.

Yeah it can be a bit loony tunes. I visit that site mostly for the oddball humour that runs through it but there are some scary people out there. I hope I'm not one of them.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

VERY interesting Arkady.

this is actually a very frequently asked question by teen groups.
I still say: do not enter doors wihout your Armour..
but on the other hand.. you warn them and thye want more info... you know kids huh?

HEY JIKKLOP, INTERESTING SITE, but to be honest, are we, I mean all these very enthusiastic chordians on the same frequency? I have it not easy to hear. So in a song I write, I can write a little lyric, like God Jikklop, backwards I should hear in fact Dog Polkkij, isn't it.
But JESUS, written in DUTCH it is JEZUS, separate this word before the Z, you will read JE ZUS= your sister in Dutch, where is mankind going to look for SATANIC messages, everywhere.

So many religions, so many disputes, even wars, and at the end of the story, MUSLIMS included, we all believe in 1 person: GOD or ALLAH, they started later, maybe a bit more aggressive, with MOHAMMED, and Jezus is in their religion a prophet.

gitaardocphil wrote:

So many religions, so many disputes, even wars, and at the end of the story, MUSLIMS included, we all believe in 1 person: GOD or ALLAH, they started later, maybe a bit more aggressive, with MOHAMMED, and Jezus is in their religion a prophet.

you might be iterested inthese books. a very good author http://www.tanbooks.com/index.php/page/ … gory_id/8/

the answer is blowin' in the wind

Old Doll wrote:

See you Jerome ONeill,
you will be the  the death of me! I could put a line to that one! But i wont as i have alcohol taken! But i so want to hear the rest of that line? from you!

I wish I had a punch line for that one.  It was more a poke at the sensitive nature of some of our other readers.  It's a button.  I gotta push it!

Your a cheeky Git! But i like your sence of fun!

If life isn't fun, you're doing it wrong.  big_smile

I heard a joke last week about pineapple rings? Well all i can say " I nearly crashed my car on the motorway! as when i laugh so harty the tears roll! so i had to pull over on the hard shoulder, nearly killed myself and my friend!

Do tell?  If it's not family friendly you can send it on to me private like.

So goodnight to you, and i want to hear the punchline! or its Paddyjacks bold chair for you? Your so bold!
Slán
Old Doll.

I'm unfamiliar with this Paddyjack fellow, or his chair.   Is it a reference to being punished for being a bad boy?

Goodevening Jerome,

Paddyjacks/ Patricjaques, is another member of Chordie here. I recently put him on my bold chair! This is an expression i use both with adults and children, when i feel they done something wrong! I use it in jest! In Pj case i was wrong and apologised! but i am still working on his new guitar case made from coloured plectrums?
As for my joke! Holy moly! you wont be getting that one in any way from me! It is far to rude and sexual in content! but im so tempted!! leave it with me!
Now you have a good evening and behave yourself!lol.

Old Doll.

So it's "Old Doll's bold chair."

But what if I've been a very bad boy?