Topic: hopefully 2nd times a charm

Ok the RP 255 was sent back for refund, gotta love eBay’s policy. No complaints there.

So,, I went for more bang for the buck. I scored this http://digitech.com/en-US/products/rp500  for 120 plus shipping. so for 152 or so,, its gonna kick some butt!  Still in original packing! I really hope I’m getting a good one.  Ill have a learning curve but at least I know the software.   big_smile

I’m hoping it’s like being 9 and getting all the 6 million dollar man toys for Christmas that year!! LOLOL  So stand by. LOLOL

and for the Here's what is does ,,,  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC02w2-rtyw

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: hopefully 2nd times a charm

I watched the video its awesome. I think I would like santa  to bring me one.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:

I watched the video its awesome. I think I would like santa  to bring me one.

If I could have swung it,, I would have gone with the 1000 LOL,, always loved my 250.  and with the Xedit software,, its endless! LOL

just start looking on E bay  smile

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

Shweeeet!!! If I had something like that, this corner of Virginia wouldn't get any sleep for a month.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

That's a nice upgrade from both the RP250 and the RP255, Beamer.

Hopefully there are no issues with this unit, and you can transition to it with ease. Since you're already familiar with DigiTech's conceptual base, it shouldn't be hard. I like my BOSS board, as everything's done with knobs, without the view screens and menus that I can't see very well. A guy I jam with regularly likes Electro-Harmonix gear ... it's all what a person gets used to.

EH has killer stuff, so does BOSS VOX  and MXR.  yep If I had  a Tone Lab I may have gone that way.  I just alwaays went towards RP due to my buddy who taught me to play had an original RP1 an it blew me away.