Topic: A Traffic Stopper!

Whoa baby!

An email notification came from Epiphone this morning, for a contest they're running to win this guitar:

http://images.epiphone.com.s3.amazonaws.com/News/Features/2015/20151201_lp100contest/Contest3.jpg

My heart skipped a beat (dangerous thing, at this age) and I started drooling over my shirt. That right there is one doggone gorgeous guitar!

Re: A Traffic Stopper!

TY

I just entered - my luck - no chance at all to win sad

For the rest of you lucky ones -   http://www.epiphone.com/News/Features/2 … utfit.aspx

here ya go - have at it.

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Thanks for the heads up TF, I see it's open for the less fortunate over here too. She's a beaute!.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Well I'm in, but I would not dare to even pick that up. Far to good for the likes of me.

Thick as two short planks

5 (edited by Tenement Funster 2015-12-17 00:04:56)

Wouldn't it be great if a Chordian won this thing? I hope everyone takes a few minutes to enter, as per the link posted by TIGLJK.

And don't under-estimate yourself, KIR, or over-estimate the guitar. It's probably a $1,000 guitar because it's an import. If it were a real Gibson, one would have to move that price by a full decimal space, would be my guess.

I think I should sign up maybe I will get lucky.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

7 (edited by bluejeep 2015-12-17 02:07:46)

Thats a good looking guitar, I'm in.  Never been too lucky, but ya never know if ya don't try.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Even though I stand a snow balls chance in you know where, I entered any way.. ya just never know

Don

We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

9 (edited by TIGLJK 2015-12-17 12:10:11)

you can actually get this at guitar center online - it is discounted  for christmas plus they have a 20% bonus off.  I did the math - final figure including NY state tax for me would be $699

ooops I just checked - they are gone at GC,  - only have them in Cherry  and Sweetwater is more expensive - but on backorder sad
Sam Ash has them for 799   They will match GC discounts usually if you call them   .

If I was a better player, and if I already didn't have one (epiphone, Les Paul - not his exact one)of these,  I would buy it. I too hope it's a Chordy person that wins. smile

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

I'm not much of an electric person but I am a big fan of Epiphone, having 6 of them in my herd.

Thanks for the heads-up TF and for the link TIG.

Herd. Lol.

glad I looked here, im in,,,,now I have to forget about it.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

I signed up,,,   I do not have an electric, this could be the first, but I never win ...lol

Badeye                  cool

one caper after another

I'd like to make a suggestion:

It's a long shot, but if one of us does manage to win this critter, I'd personally like to send it to our friend Bill Craig in Georgia. Personally, I've got all the guitars I need, and it would be consistent with the character of this great group here at Chordie to show Bill this small kindness. I sincerely hope as many Chordians who can will enter the Epiphone contest. The link is posted in TIGLJK's post above, and the deadline for ordering is (fittingly) Bill's birthday.

If I entered I would give it away I already have the best guitars I could ever want. smile
P.S. I did enter

"Growing old is not for sissies"

I entered. It wouldlook nice next to the bread machine

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

It would look nice next to the bread machine

lol lol lol

beamer wrote:

glad I looked here, im in,,,,now I have to forget about it.

i had entered and forgot about it, now you've reminded me again....how can i sleep now?

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.