Topic: ngd could be lawsuit era Japanese

Yesterday I picked up an old Columbus guitar in ineed of some tlc its a strat type body with two humbuckers and a neck similar to a kramer or jackson  .its in need of a full refurb but it plays and sounds ok I suspect it may be from the late 70s early  80s  law suit era in which case its worth more than the pittance I paid for it.I havent checked for serial numbers inside yet.I'll post a pic later.But mean while if any one  has any info I'd be greatful.

Re: ngd could be lawsuit era Japanese

All cleaned up and re strung  sounds great .

Sounds like you got a good buy,hope it is rare so it will be worth more.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

heres  a  pic

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/922966_944378375650582_6353572202591902468_n.jpg?oh=99b16cad6fb9fda36d7181f226de16a5&oe=5702291C

Nice looking!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Classy looking guitar.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

COOL BEANS

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

That's a real beauty, Graham ... what a find. Looks to be in fantastic condition.

thanks  for  the  comments  guys .it does  have  a  couple  of   scratches   but  it  all  adds  to  the  character   I  might  set  it  up  for  slide  cos  it  has  a  great dirty  sound