1 (edited by easybeat 2016-01-15 21:05:34)

Topic: How Often Do You

Gidday all
I`m kinda curious about Chordie members.                                MY ANSWERS                                       
A) How often do you visit Chordie                                                     Daily
B) How often do you play guitar                                                       every other day
C) Do you check out all topics or just one Eg. acoustic                       All topics
D) do you ever have a crack @ the original songs(other peoples)                             Yes
E) if yes how often                                                                          often
F) Do you visit members `Soundcloud` pages                                  Always
G) How long have you been a member                                             2-3yrs

The King Of Audio Torture

Re: How Often Do You

easybeat wrote:

Gidday all
I`m kinda curious about Chordie members.                                MY ANSWERS                                       
A) How often do you visit Chordie                                                     Daily
B) How often do you play guitar                                                       every other day
C) Do you check out all topics or just one Eg. acoustic                       All topics
D) do you ever have a crack @ the original songs                             Yes
E) if yes how often                                                                          often
F) Do you visit members `Soundcloud` pages                                  Always
G) How long have you been a member                                             2-3yrs

A) How often do you visit Chordie                                                     AM and PM
B) How often do you play guitar                                                       Every  Day
C) Do you check out all topics or just one Eg. acoustic                       "Recent Posts" button
D) do you ever have a crack @ the original songs                             Rarely
E) if yes how often                                                                         
F) Do you visit members `Soundcloud` pages                                  Yes
G) How long have you been a member                                             2 years

A) How often do you visit Chordie                                                    nearly every day
B) How often do you play guitar                                                       every  Day
C) Do you check out all topics or just one Eg. acoustic                       "recent posts" button
D) do you ever have a crack @ the original songs                             rarely
E) if yes how often                                                                         rarely
F) Do you visit members `Soundcloud` pages                                  yes, when links are provided
G) How long have you been a member                                            5 years

Question about D).  Do you mean post original songs or try to play someone else's original?  I have rarely posted my songs. I did at first, hoping to get critiques which would be helpful in improving my songwriting, but basically got complements which were nice but of no help, so I quit posting my originals. I've never tried to play an original song posted by another chordian, but I enjoy listening to the varied writing styles when links are posted.

DE

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

A) How often do you visit Chordie                                                    daily 90% of the time
B) How often do you play guitar                                                       daily
C) Do you check out all topics or just one Eg. acoustic                       "Recent Posts" button
D) do you ever have a crack @ the original songs                             yes
E) if yes how often                                                                          occasionally
G) How long have you been a member                                             1 year

out of tune out of key and out of touch

A) How often do you visit Chordie                                                    Mostly Daily
B) How often do you play guitar                                                       AS I can or motivation hits
C) Do you check out all topics or just one Eg. acoustic                       most of them
D) do you ever have a crack @ the original songs                             sometimes as far as playing others, most times my own.
E) if yes how often                                                                          see above
F) Do you visit members `Soundcloud` pages                                  occcasionally
G) How long have you been a member                                              look at my reg date

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Good survey idea ...

A) visit Chordie almost daily
B) play guitar every day, if possible
C) there about 6 Forum headings I visit regularly
D) I mostly play along with other band's music, some personal stuff when bored
E) try to learn something new every day
F) sometimes; depends on the music type ... Arkady's more often than anyone else
G) it's been three years this month

7 (edited by NELA 2016-01-15 13:00:35)

A.   2 0r more times per day
B.   not every day but pretty close
C.   check all new postings
D.   never
E.   try to learn 1 new song per week
F.   no
G.   9 years or so

Nela

A About once a week.
B Varies from once a week to every day depending on whats happening.
C Songs, Poems, and Chat Corner.
D Yes, but only in my style.
E Sometimes when a song resonates with me.
F Always, I dont worry if they put up a link or not as I never put a link to my stuff as I dont know how to do it.
G May be about 4 months not sure.

easybeat wrote:

Gidday all
D) do you ever have a crack @ the original songs(other peoples)                             Yes

A.  Daily. Often multiple times.
B.  I bang out 2/3 of a song many times a day. Then someone interrupts because "I'm not doing anything."
C.  Chat, Acoustic, the one about accessories and gear.  The Garage Sale when there are posts.
D.  Yes.
E.  Infrequently. I find it hard to get the beat and delivery someone intended from lyrics and chords alone.
F.  Sometimes.
G. Since Moses was a Cub Scout.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

easybeat wrote:

Gidday all

According to Chordie you joined on 2010-03-24, by my maths that makes you a Member for 5 years and 9 months big_smile

A) How often do you visit Chordie                                                     At least twice a day
B) How often do you play guitar                                                       Every day
D) do you ever have a crack @ the original songs(other peoples)        Yes
G) How long have you been a member                                             10 years

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Wow Roger thanks for that,where did the 5 yrs go?

The King Of Audio Torture

A) How often do you visit Chordie -  Usually Daily, sometimes several times per day
B) How often do you play guitar -  At least weekly, sometimes daily, it depends (I am a fickle female)
C) Do you check out all topics-  I ALWAYS check Chat Corner, and try to check on all topics
D) do you ever have a crack @ the original songs(other peoples) - eh - very rarely, I love to listen to them though!  Songwriting is a forum I don't visit that often to be honest.
E) if yes how often -  not often at all, I enjoy reading the lyrics and listening, if one strikes me I do try it out though (I did record another member's song a few years ago)
F) Do you visit members `Soundcloud` pages -  Generally only if they include a link in their post - I prefer youtube videos to just sound recordings from members (I like to see ya!)
G) How long have you been a member -  about 6 1/2 years (fun fact, I joined Chordie the day after I decided to learn how to play guitar)

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

A- every morning.
B-daily.
C-yes.
D-sometimes.
E-not too often...
F-yes.
G-10 years.

badeye      cool

one caper after another

14 (edited by TIGLJK 2020-04-15 11:25:43)

A) How often do you visit Chordie                                                                                   Daily
B) How often do you play guitar                                                                                      I try to play each day - sometimes I get to busy and
                                                                                                                                               miss a few days.   It's my therapy and think time
C) Do you check out all topics or just one Eg. acoustic                                              All topics- I always hit recent posts 
D) do you ever have a crack @ the original songs(other peoples)                            Yes, if it is not too complicated in terms of chords
E) if yes how often                                                                                                              often
F) Do you visit members `Soundcloud` pages                                                               Always
G) How long have you been a member                                                                            9  years  -where the heck did that time go to ? 

Easybeat,
This is a great post !
Thank you for asking these questions.

Amy,
OMG so glad to hear from you !   I still listen to your version of the cover you did of my song
Angels in the Room ! 

Badeye
Great to hear from you as well !  How are things in the northland ?

Mojo
Good to hear from you as well ! When are you coming back to Texas ?

Everyone

I feel so fortunate to be in such great company -- what a wonderful bunch of souls- thank you all for being the unique people you are!

Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Jim, this post is from 2016 it was only revived so a spammer could post free advertising which is why i banned their butt (polite version)     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

ah

that explains the appearance of some that have not been around lately. 

I really hate these spammers.
They pulled one over on me - I guess I should look closer at dates.
Thanks Phill     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

I usually play for 3 hours most days.   With the coronavirus  making misic is a good way to spend  your time.     

Music is what feelings sound like.
Music is life, that why our hearts have beats.

Classical Guitar wrote:

I usually play for 3 hours most days.   With the coronavirus  making misic is a good way to spend  your time.

Yeah, since my dad's funeral I hadn't been playing much. But with this lock down thing going on I've been at it a lot more. I've found that you get rusty when you don't play for a few months. lol