Topic: Hello

Hi,

My name is Robert Chappell. I am from London, UK. I like to say hello to all members.

Re: Hello

Hello Onyourbike, and welcome to Chordie.

Thick as two short planks

Welcome, from the other side of the pond. smile

Welcome to Chordie, Onyourbike-Robert.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Hi and welcome new guy.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Some say the first time is the hardest, but I think it's the second original post. Don't be daunted, we're a friendly bunch, join in and enjoy. Welcome to Chordie.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Hi Robert.  I do hereby dub you OYB.  Welcome to Chordie.  Do you play guitar, or did you just stop in to pop your website into a new profile to get link backs to your business page?  That's kind of frowned upon.  You'll need to please remove the advertising from your profile, and check with our admin (admin@chordie.com) for advertising options. 

I think a bit more of an introduction is in order, if you're planning to hang around.  Tell us about your guitars, ukes, banjos, and other stringed instruments.  smile  How long ya been playing? 

Please read the stickies at the top of each section.  And especially this one as well: http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=15055
Hope to see ya back in here again soon.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.