Topic: Tedeschi Trucks WOW

New live show from XRT in Chicago. New sound. Very soulful, and Derek Trucks is one of the best in history:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBQz7x7XCD0

Re: Tedeschi Trucks WOW

Very cool ... stylistically reminiscent of Steely Dan.

Re: Tedeschi Trucks WOW

baha    - After reading the Bald Eagles post, the fishing season post, I actually thought this was going to be about trucks.
What a pleasant surprise - this band is very good.  A cross between Bonnie Raitt and Steeley Dan.

It kind of created a picture in my head of what a band from all the Chordie Contributors might look like if they ever all got together and seriously played together for a while.
Let's see - Kiki Jan and Mekidsmom singing along with Mojo,  Gil and Phill on guitar and keyboard,  Strummerboy Bill on Percussion,  Dino and Beamer on Lead,  bluejeep, TF, BGD, and whoever else I'm unintentionally leaving out playing and singing backup ,  I am sure that would be fantastic!   an organized chordiestock band:)
Thanks for sharing

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke