1 (edited by Tenement Funster 2016-03-01 22:10:56)

Topic: This Month's Epiphone Draw

Here's what Epiphone is offering for their March promotional draw, a very nice Limited Edition EJ-160E acoustic. I think it should belong to a Chordian:

http://www.epiphone.com/News/Features/2 … -160E.aspx

http://images.epiphone.com.s3.amazonaws.com/News/Features/2016/20160301_ej160econtest/Contest3.jpg

Re: This Month's Epiphone Draw

Fill out their registration form and get bombarded with sale items. Daily and sometimes hourly e-mail's sent directly to you. Been there and done that. I won't be entering any more drawing's. Oh, never heard of anyone winning anything, either.

nela

They must send out the email announcements all at the same time. I got it this morning.

I seem to be on the Epiphone mailing list. I just been looking at their Masterbilt & Bliue Royale collection.  They sure make some fine guitars,  wasted on me I'm sure. But one would look nice hanging on the wall. Also in the e-mail is a great write up/interview with Toni Iommi and his signature SG. Oh well we can live in hope.

Thick as two short planks

5 (edited by Tenement Funster 2016-03-03 19:50:46)

I agree with you KIR about Epiphone's product line. They're essentially Gibson products built in the Orient to lower labour costs. Some components aren't quite the same as Gibson's but for an average Joe like me they're first rate. I've had my Epiphone Les Paul for almost 3 years, and although I've tried a number of them I haven't played a Gibson that I like any better.

All entered!  smile  They have some really low end guitars that are junk but work in a pinch (have one), and they have some really nice middle of the line and higher end guitars that compare in price and quality to the big name brands.  I wouldn't mind owning a middle or high end Epi!  smile 

NELA wrote:

Fill out their registration form and get bombarded with sale items. Daily and sometimes hourly e-mail's sent directly to you. Been there and done that. I won't be entering any more drawing's. Oh, never heard of anyone winning anything, either.

There's an option there to opt out of their emails when signing up.  Just gotta uncheck the box next to " Sign me up to get the latest from Epiphone "  big_smile  Of course, you can always unsubscribe from the advertisement emails too. I haven't heard of anyone winning either, but SOMEONE has to be winning these guitars; I figure I might as well try.  I understand where you're coming from though NELA.  Sometimes the amount of junk mail I get from various places is enough to make me not enter contests.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.