Topic: Zeppelin Top 3

Needed a top 3 Led Zeppelin album list

Mine:
3. Led Zeppelin (1)
2. Physical Graffiti
1. Led Zeppelin 4

You have to forget about what other people say; when you're supposed to die, when you're supposed to be lovin'. You have to forget about all these things. You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.
                                                        -James Marshall Hendrix

Re: Zeppelin Top 3

Well, well LED ZEPPELIN.
I have the fantastic DVD produced by PAGE, and you can see it: 20 minutes Led Zeppelin= 10 minutes PAGE, 5 minutes PLANT, and the other 5 minutes JOHN BONZO BONHAM, and JONES.
In my eyes, if it wasn't for JP JONES, the multi instrumental genius, I don't know if they would have reached the same level. SEE PAGE & PLANT. But WOW!! what magic sparkles they produced.
I go for
- 1/ Led Zeppelin 4
- 2/ Led Zeppelin 3
- 3/ Led Zeppelin 2
of course all the rest too, but that's my list.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

AGAIN me, with top 3 Zeppelin songs
1) Going To California
2) Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
3) Kashmir
4) Stairway To Heaven
5) I'm Gonna Crawl

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Even though Led Zep 4 is the most popular, I think their other albums don't get the respect they deserve.  So I'll go with:

1.  Physical Graffiti
2.  Led Zeppelin 1
3.  Led Zeppelin 2

and then...
4.  Led Zeppelin 4

All of 'em!
cool danspr

Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel
Jimi Hendrix
cool danspr

ALBUMS:
1) zeppelin 1
2)physical graffiti
3) zeppelin 2

your right phil, John Paul was very underrated in that band, then again its hard not to be underrated when your standing in the shadow of one of the best guitarists in history along with one of the best blues singers of his time. As far as songs...

1) going to california (beautiful acoustic guitar)
2) what is and what should never be
3) stairway... a lot of hype around this song i cant get over it though

As far as Pages solos go I love Whole lotta love, Moby Dick, and Babe I'm gonna leave you (great example of zeps blues side)

::kori::

If you spend your life judging people, how will you ever have time to love them ♥

Songs:

1.  Over the Hills and Far Away
2.  Braun Ayr Stomp
3.  Going to California

Albums:

Are you serious?!  It's Zepplin, fer Gawd's sake!  They're all great!  big_smile

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

Songs
3. Stairway
2. Moby Dick
1. Houses of the Holy

You have to forget about what other people say; when you're supposed to die, when you're supposed to be lovin'. You have to forget about all these things. You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.
                                                        -James Marshall Hendrix

Hi
1. Led Zeppelin I........Black mountainside..communication Breakdown wow. 2nd Album I ever bought in 1970

2  Led Zeppelin  II.... Title track whole Lotta love....Heartbreaker..Nothing much like it at time.
3rd Album I ever bought in 1970

3 Led Zeppelin  IV....Stairway...A classic rock song.....Blackdog....incredible live.
One of the Greatest Rock bands ever.

Ark

Songs, not in any order.
The Rover.
Achillies last stand.
The Lemon song.

Bootlegger.

All of the above. plus "Travelling Riverside Blues" Been listening to Zepplin since the early 1970's and still do.

Badeye...

one caper after another