Topic: The Bread Machine

I just happened across this, and immediately wondered if this was JoeyJoeyJoey's band. If it isn't he should be getting royalties from them for the ongoing promo activity. lol

http://kilroys-dunnkirk.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Bread-machine.png

Re: The Bread Machine

TF -   BAHA   
Took me a second to get it - that is hilarious !

smile

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

I agree I hope jjj sees the post,

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Ha Ha. I saw it. I should be getting royalties. I am definitely getting more recognition.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Seriously - in there somewhere, there's gotta be a poem  - " Ode to the BM"   or a song " Nineteen Guitars and a Bread Machine"   smile

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

Ha Ha. I saw it. I should be getting royalties. I am definitely getting more recognition.

I agree you should be making some Dough from all this.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

If JJJ keeps buying guitars, he's definitely going to knead more dough.

some songs on the album:
My " Rolls" Royce
"Slices" of Life
Can't "Loaf" No More
"Toasted" once again
Those are some nice"Buns"
Our Love will never be  "Stale"
Feeling kinda "Crumbie"
Know Somebody "Loaves" You
Gotta have your "Biscuits"
Don't Be "Leaven" Me Baby
Feeling "Crusty" Tonight
and a special Blues duet featuring Joey and MOJO -  "Pickles and Bread will leave you dead"
smile

TIG ... I think you've had too much coffee! I laughed my butt off when I read your song list ... well done! lol