Topic: Do we have any members in the Fort Worth area?

The fam is leaving lovely Las Vegas in the next couple of months to start a new life in the Fort Worth area. Same job, new location.

Wondering if any fellow Chordie folk are located in the DFW area?

Re: Do we have any members in the Fort Worth area?

wouldn't call in the area but not to far about threes hours east

out of tune out of key and out of touch

3 (edited by beamer 2016-05-06 04:02:44)

Well you used to! he moved to Wa.  Where in FT worth? If you want a nice country community, I know a guy selling a house who needs a back up buyer!  Its a Craftsman all brought up to codes also!   https://www.redfin.com/TX/Mineral-Wells … e/74972184  40 miles west of ft worth, but away form the bustle.  this is the good link with the new kitchen counters,, some others show the old blue ones.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

timing timing timing.  (Oh and my house is not too far from Possum Kingdom Lake which is EXCELLENT)

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

Moving to aledo, just east of your old place.

Yep, I know it, good football team there. They cheat like crazy but ,, well thats a different story smile

7 (edited by Baldguitardude 2016-05-08 15:19:41)

I've heard they have a good football program but how's the  marching band?

IDK,   you teaching there?

I will just give you a name for your Heat and Air issues.  One of the most honest and hard working guys I can vouch for.  Sal Martinez ABS heat and air.  He is out of Mineral Wells but works the whole area.  I can't say enough good about him. He kept an old system band-aided together for 1.5 yrs and then replaced my whole system.

So when you get there, If you need info or something else done, give me a shout. (You on FB? friend me)  Also can help you out with area things to do, MW State park is really nice, and the camp ground at the Brazos River just of the service rd and under  the  I-20 bridge is very nice (not hillbilly haven, the one across from it)  we would just pay the day rate and hang out.  We already talked about Possum Kingdom.  Weatherford Lake is nice  and Palo Pinto Lake is neat. also Palo Pinto  its self is a neat little area for historical stuff, recreated original buildings.  Granberry is very cool great arts  and old school down town.
I wont even get started on everything down 281 south LOL.

Cheers

No, still have the same gig but I'm a band geek at heart. Will friend you asap.