Topic: Perfect Gibson ES-335

I'm downsizing my collection and have a perfect, cherry red ES 335 that I am going to let go of for well below market value. I don't have the time to do a huge thing on E-bay but I also don't want to take it to a shop and get 50% or less of value for it.

Virtually identical to this instrument but I would be happy to get $1000 for it. If anyone is seriously interested PM me and I'll send pics.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-Gibson-ES3 … SwKfVXLmqB

Re: Perfect Gibson ES-335

wow, BEAUTIFUL!  I hope my husband doesn't see this... yup, I said it.  He's had a LOT of GAS lately. wink

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Well I've always wanted a ES335 and knowing you I'm certain the condition and value are what you say. Oh - and I just happen to be going to Vegas next week. I'd love to fly home with a new guitar! Consider it SOLD! smile

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Nice!

topdown wrote:

Well I've always wanted a ES335 and knowing you I'm certain the condition and value are what you say. Oh - and I just happen to be going to Vegas next week. I'd love to fly home with a new guitar! Consider it SOLD! smile

Topdown wins the Rationalization Award for the year.  That was a thing of beauty.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

That award is worth getting.  It comes with a lovely red trophy.