Topic: Led zepplen

They won in court today. Some one was trying to sue them over some copyrights

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: Led zepplen

Good for them. Doesen`t it seem odd that they get sued almost 50 years later?? Someone needed some money and figured out a get rich quick scheme??

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

I think JJJ has hit the nail on the head ... there are too many parasites around.

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

Good for them. Doesen`t it seem odd that they get sued almost 50 years later?? Someone needed some money and figured out a get rich quick scheme??

My first thought they waited so long I think the Judge saw it also!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

heck, I heard an interview with, oh *^% I forget the exact guy, but one of the old blues guys that zep covered and accidentally forgot to ask for permission from, an when he heard it his quote was something like "that sorta is my song but they have totally changed it, oh H, let the boys have it" Now it would have been nice if they had kicked him back some type of $$ but he was not too upset by it.

This stairway issue was BS.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)