Topic: Day Tripper (sort of)

We were just having some fun with this and got tired of doing it note for note and it is just a jam session so why not? https://youtu.be/aV1SNqhsvCM

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: Day Tripper (sort of)

Man, that must have been fun,  I had fun just listening!  Great tunes.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

bluejeep wrote:

Man, that must have been fun,  I had fun just listening!  Great tunes.

I was BJ  we are putting up a green screen on the wall so I can utilize my video software and create some crazy backgrounds to go with the music we also are recording each song so this will allow me to use my Ozone advanced 7 mastering program to fine tune the audio tracks more to follow thanks! smile

Good cover Russ, you stumbled at the beginning but picked it right uo.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:

dino at 74 years old I am entitled to a few stumbles lol we just called it out and played it no rehearsal thanks smile

Russell_Harding wrote:
dino48 wrote:

dino at 74 years old I am entitled to a few stumbles lol we just called it out and played it no rehearsal thanks smile

Sorry Russ I thought you had practiced.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:
Russell_Harding wrote:
dino48 wrote:

Sorry Russ I thought you had practiced.

not to fret my friend I practice at home a few hours a day but i decided to treat this song like it hasn't been done before it sure is more fun to take that approach smile