Topic: I cant find an avatar small enough to download!

Can anyone help? I'd like a picture of a guitar. I notice that hardly anyone has an avatar.

HAVE YOU
     HUGGED YOUR GUITAR
                                 TODAY??

Re: I cant find an avatar small enough to download!

I searched on google images and selected small size pics....

Or try google "buddy icon"

aka ......   Boxer Petal....<3

THANX!!!  I found one similar to mine!!!    Kath

HAVE YOU
     HUGGED YOUR GUITAR
                                 TODAY??

You can configure the size of any picture by using your paint program so that it will fit.

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Wow...can you enlighten me on how to do that? I would REALLY like to use the symbol from my best friend's band as my avatar!!

HAVE YOU
     HUGGED YOUR GUITAR
                                 TODAY??

Save the picture that you want to use. Then open your paint program (probably in accesories folder)  Once in the paint program select File from the top left corner of the screen. Select open and then select the picture that you want to alter. Then click Image (top left)  From here you can change the attributes and adjust the size of any picure. Hope it helps. If you need more let me know! Peace!

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]