Topic: SUNSHINE OF YOUR LOVE (edited version)

I had some problems earlier with the video so i edited it out  so the 1st verse is missing but overall I didn't feel it distracted from the feeling, "hey these guys were great!"  early Cream, Eric Clapton,Jack Bruce and Ginger Baker inspired a whole generation and this is a classic song from a era in musical history that i identify more with. Gary Klever on drums, Howard Decker on bass and myself, I chose my Gibson Les Paul Deluxe for this song the delay and OD are from my Boss ME-50. My setup is Stereo out to a Marshal with a 12" Bugerio speaker cabinet  don't recall the other amp brand but it has 2 12" speakers on top and 2 on bottom this gives a very full sound that I enjoy.On a side note the band is getting more comfortable playing with each other and we have around 20 songs arranged,still need a few more smile smile
https://youtu.be/PTt0j3qtrlo

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: SUNSHINE OF YOUR LOVE (edited version)

Great   tune  Russell

Russell,  I love it. I love Cream and you guys did a heck of a good job on this one.

Joe

Hi Graham thank you for giving a look smile

Grah1 wrote:

Great   tune  Russell

Thanks Joe smile " yeah Cream had a powerhouse of musicians for sure, they set the mark high for musicianship"

Tyson7 wrote:

Russell,  I love it. I love Cream and you guys did a heck of a good job on this one.

Joe

Russell pure ear candy,loved it!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Glad ya enjoyed it dino the band is starting to gel we have a Zepp tune were working on "Kashmier" I learned all the guitar and keyboard parts now its up to the drummer and bass player to learn there parts, trust me both are a challenge smile

dino48 wrote:

Russell pure ear candy,loved it!!

You and the guys have nailed that one brilliantly.  And you're all having so much fun

Thick as two short planks

Keepitreal thanks for commenting, smile Fun is what i'ts all about at any age and I love playing the old classics then and now smile

keepitreal wrote:

You and the guys have nailed that one brilliantly.  And you're all having so much fun

Sounds great.  You're quite a singer.  Soulful!